Variable and fixed costs in NHS radiotherapy; consequences for increasing hypo fractionation
AffiliationAcademic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds, Level 10, Worsley building, Clarendon Way, Leeds, LS2 9LU; Leeds Cancer Centre, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSpencer K, Defourny N, Tunstall D, Cosgrove V, Kirkby K, Henry A, et al. Variable and fixed costs in NHS radiotherapy; consequences for increasing hypo fractionation Vol. 166, Radiotherapy and Oncology. Elsevier BV; 2022. p. 180–8.
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Improved management of radiotherapy departments through accurate cost data.
- Authors: Kesteloot K, Lievens Y, van der Schueren E
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- Time-driven activity-based cost comparison of prostate cancer brachytherapy and intensity-modulated radiation therapy.
- Authors: Dutta SW, Bauer-Nilsen K, Sanders JC, Trifiletti DM, Libby B, Lash DH, Lain M, Christodoulou D, Hodge C, Showalter TN
- Issue date: 2018 May - Jun
- Cost and Cost-Effectiveness of Image Guided Partial Breast Irradiation in Comparison to Hypofractionated Whole Breast Irradiation.
- Authors: Shah C, Ward MC, Tendulkar RD, Cherian S, Vicini F, Singer ME
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 1
- Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing: A Comparative Cost Analysis of Whole-Breast Radiotherapy Versus Balloon-Based Brachytherapy in the Management of Early-Stage Breast Cancer.
- Authors: Schutzer ME, Arthur DW, Anscher MS
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing of CT-Guided vs MR-Guided Prostate SBRT.
- Authors: Parikh NR, Clark MA, Patel P, Kafka-Peterson K, Zaide L, Ma TM, Steinberg ML, Cao M, Raldow AC, Lamb J, Kishan AU
- Issue date: 2021 Sep