Bariatric surgery leads to a reduction in antibodies to apolipoprotein A-1: a prospective cohort study
Ho, Jan H
Dhage, Shaishav S
Ammori, B. J.
Syed, A. A.
Durrington, P. N.
Malik, R. A.
AffiliationFaculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdam S, Ho JH, Liu Y, Siahmansur T, Iqbal Z, Pagano S, et al. Bariatric Surgery Leads to a Reduction in Antibodies to Apolipoprotein A-1: a Prospective Cohort Study Obesity Surgery. Springer Science and Business Media LLC; 2021.
- Association between anti-apolipoprotein A-1 antibodies and cardiovascular disease in the general population. Results from the CoLaus study.
- Authors: Antiochos P, Marques-Vidal P, Virzi J, Pagano S, Satta N, Bastardot F, Hartley O, Montecucco F, Mach F, Waeber G, Vollenweider P, Vuilleumier N
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 27
- Comparison of Apolipoprotein (ApoB/ApoA-1) and Lipoprotein (Total Cholesterol/HDL) Ratios in Obese Adolescents.
- Authors: Alemzadeh R, Kichler J
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Circulating Apolipoprotein A-IV presurgical levels are associated with improvement in insulin sensitivity after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery.
- Authors: Rao R, Roche A, Febres G, Bessler M, Tso P, Korner J
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Association of the apolipoprotein B/apolipoprotein A-I ratio and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol with insulin resistance in a Chinese population with abdominal obesity.
- Authors: Ying X, Qian Y, Jiang Y, Jiang Z, Song Z, Zhao C
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Autoantibody to apolipoprotein A-1 in hepatitis C virus infection: a role in atherosclerosis?
- Authors: Bridge SH, Pagano S, Jones M, Foster GR, Neely D, Vuilleumier N, Bassendine MF
- Issue date: 2018 Jan