Bariatric surgery leads to a reduction in antibodies to apolipoprotein A-1: a prospective cohort study
Ho, Jan H
Dhage, Shaishav S
Ammori, B. J.
Syed, A. A.
Durrington, P. N.
Malik, R. A.
AffiliationFaculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdam S, Ho JH, Liu Y, Siahmansur T, Iqbal Z, Pagano S, et al. Bariatric Surgery Leads to a Reduction in Antibodies to Apolipoprotein A-1: a Prospective Cohort Study Obesity Surgery. Springer Science and Business Media LLC; 2021.
- Effect of Bariatric Surgery on High-Density Lipoprotein (HDL) Cholesterol in Non-diabetic Patients with Severe Obesity.
- Authors: Nienov OH, Machado FD, Dias LS, De Carli LA, Schmid H
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Association between anti-apolipoprotein A-1 antibodies and cardiovascular disease in the general population. Results from the CoLaus study.
- Authors: Antiochos P, Marques-Vidal P, Virzi J, Pagano S, Satta N, Bastardot F, Hartley O, Montecucco F, Mach F, Waeber G, Vollenweider P, Vuilleumier N
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 27
- Comparison of Apolipoprotein (ApoB/ApoA-1) and Lipoprotein (Total Cholesterol/HDL) Ratios in Obese Adolescents.
- Authors: Alemzadeh R, Kichler J
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Bariatric surgery improves lipoprotein profile in morbidly obese patients by reducing LDL cholesterol, apoB, and SAA/PON1 ratio, increasing HDL cholesterol, but has no effect on cholesterol efflux capacity.
- Authors: Kjellmo CA, Karlsson H, Nestvold TK, Ljunggren S, Cederbrant K, Marcusson-Ståhl M, Mathisen M, Lappegård KT, Hovland A
- Issue date: 2018 Jan - Feb
- Association of High-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol Versus Apolipoprotein A-I With Risk of Coronary Heart Disease: The European Prospective Investigation Into Cancer-Norfolk Prospective Population Study, the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study, and the Women's Health Study.
- Authors: van Capelleveen JC, Bochem AE, Boekholdt SM, Mora S, Hoogeveen RC, Ballantyne CM, Ridker PM, Sun W, Barter PJ, Tall AR, Zwinderman AH, Kastelein JJP, Wareham NJ, Khaw KT, Hovingh GK
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 3