Overview of commercial treatment planning systems for targeted radionuclide therapy
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Physics, IRCCS Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria di Bologna, Bologna, Italy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDella Gala G, Bardiès M, Tipping J, Strigari L. Overview of commercial treatment planning systems for targeted radionuclide therapy Vol. 92, Physica Medica. Elsevier BV; 2021. p. 52–61.
- BIGDOSE: software for 3D personalized targeted radionuclide therapy dosimetry.
- Authors: Li T, Zhu L, Lu Z, Song N, Lin KH, Mok GSP
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Personalized dosimetry of<sup>177</sup>Lu-DOTATATE: a comparison of organ- and voxel-level approaches using open-access images.
- Authors: Carter LM, Ocampo Ramos JC, Kesner AL
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 4
- Differences among Monte Carlo codes in the calculations of voxel S values for radionuclide targeted therapy and analysis of their impact on absorbed dose evaluations.
- Authors: Pacilio M, Lanconelli N, Lo MS, Betti M, Montani L, Torres AL, Coca PM
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Evaluation of sequential SPECT and CT for targeted radionuclide therapy dosimetry.
- Authors: Li T, Wu NY, Song N, Mok GSP
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- A software tool for specifying voxel models for dosimetry estimation.
- Authors: McKay E
- Issue date: 2003 Jun