Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis in pancreatic cancer and other high-risk malignancies: the case for prophylactic treatment
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSpurgeon L, Ispoglou S. Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis in pancreatic cancer and other high-risk malignancies: the case for prophylactic treatment Vol. 2021, Oxford Medical Case Reports. Oxford University Press (OUP); 2021.
JournalOxford Medical Case Reports
- Stroke due to non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis as initial presentation of breast invasive ductal carcinoma.
- Authors: Detremerie C, Timmermans F, De Pauw M, Gheeraert P, Hemelsoet D, Toeback J, Bové T, Vandecasteele E
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Embolic Showering from Non-Bacterial Thrombotic Endocarditis and Adenocarcinoma of the Lung.
- Authors: Cheung B, Shivkumar A, Ahmed AS
- Issue date: 2020
- Non-Bacterial Thrombotic Endocarditis as a Cause of Cryptogenic Stroke in Malignancy.
- Authors: Ilyas S, Lang W, Belani N, Stockwell P
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 1
- Nonbacterial thrombotic endocarditis presenting as aortic stenosis with suspected infective endocarditis: clinicopathological correlation.
- Authors: Kurdi M, Beanlands DS, Chan KL, Veinot JP
- Issue date: 2004 Apr
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis in the context of pulmonary adenocarcinoma: a case report.
- Authors: Kaufmann CC, Wessely E, Huber K
- Issue date: 2020 Feb