Urinary incontinence and use of incontinence surgery after radical prostatectomy: a national study using patient-reported outcomes
AuthorsParry, M. G.
Skolarus, T. A.
Cowling, T. E.
Clarke, Noel W
van der Meulen, J.
AffiliationDepartment of Health Services Research & Policy, LHSTM, USA
MetadataShow full item record
CitationParry MG, Skolarus TA, Nossiter J, Sujenthiran A, Morris M, Cowling TE, et al. Urinary incontinence and use of incontinence surgery after radical prostatectomy: a national study using patient‐reported outcomes BJU International. Wiley; 2022.
- Use of EPIC 26 to identify men likely to benefit from surgical interventions for urinary incontinence after radical prostatectomy.
- Authors: Alam S, Kershen R, Staff I, McLaughlin T, Tortora J, Wagner J
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Active surveillance failure for prostate cancer: does the delay in treatment increase the risk of urinary incontinence?
- Authors: Radomski L, Gani J, Trottier G, Finelli A
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- [Quality of life after robotic prostatectomy: Impact of BMI and age on urinary incontinence].
- Authors: Limani K, Albisinni S, Aoun F, Le Dinh D, Biaou I, Hawaux E, Peltier A, van Velthoven R
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Urinary Incontinence-85: An Expanded Prostate Cancer Composite (EPIC) Score Cutoff Value for Urinary Incontinence Determined Using Long-term Functional Data by Repeated Prospective EPIC-Score Self-assessment After Radical Prostatectomy.
- Authors: Bossert K, Ramakrishnan VM, Seifert B, Lehmann K, Hefermehl LJ
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Does a surgeon's annual radical prostatectomy volume predict the risk of positive surgical margins and urinary incontinence at one-year follow-up? Findings from a prospective national study.
- Authors: Steinsvik EA, Axcrona K, Angelsen A, Beisland C, Dahl A, Eri LM, Haug ES, Svindland A, Fosså S
- Issue date: 2013 Apr