Management of sinonasal cancers: Survey of UK practice and literature overview
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, Leeds Cancer Centre, Leeds, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIyizoba-Ebozue Z, Fleming JC, Prestwich RJD, Thomson DJ. Management of sinonasal cancers: Survey of UK practice and literature overview European Journal of Surgical Oncology. Elsevier BV; 2021.
JournalEuropean Journal of Surgical Oncology
- A comprehensive comparative analysis of treatment modalities for sinonasal malignancies.
- Authors: Robin TP, Jones BL, Gordon OM, Phan A, Abbott D, McDermott JD, Goddard JA, Raben D, Lanning RM, Karam SD
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 15
- Clinical management of squamous cell carcinoma associated with sinonasal inverted papilloma.
- Authors: Yasumatsu R, Nakashima T, Sato M, Nakano T, Kogo R, Hashimoto K, Sawatsubashi M, Nakagawa T
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Patterns of failure after combined-modality approaches incorporating radiotherapy for sinonasal undifferentiated carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Authors: Chen AM, Daly ME, El-Sayed I, Garcia J, Lee NY, Bucci MK, Kaplan MJ
- Issue date: 2008 Feb 1
- Outcomes and patterns of failure for sinonasal undifferentiated carcinoma (SNUC): The Mayo Clinic Experience.
- Authors: Gamez ME, Lal D, Halyard MY, Wong WW, Vargas C, Ma D, Ko SJ, Foote RL, Patel SH
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- A Multicentre UK Study of Outcomes for Locally Advanced Sinonasal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Treated with Adjuvant or Definitive Intensity-modulated Radiotherapy.
- Authors: Slevin F, Pan S, Mistry H, Denholm M, Shor D, Oong Z, Price J, Jadon R, Fleming JC, Barnett G, Dixon L, Prestwich R, Thomson D
- Issue date: 2021 Oct