Homologous recombination repair gene mutation characterization by liquid biopsy: a phase II trial of olaparib and abiraterone in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer
AuthorsCarr, T. H.
Harrington, E. A.
Clarke, Noel W
Barrett, J. C.
AffiliationAstraZeneca, Cambridge CB4 0WG, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarr TH, Adelman C, Barnicle A, Kozarewa I, Luke S, Lai Z, et al. Homologous Recombination Repair Gene Mutation Characterization by Liquid Biopsy: A Phase II Trial of Olaparib and Abiraterone in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer Vol. 13, Cancers. MDPI AG; 2021. p. 5830.
- Olaparib combined with abiraterone in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Clarke N, Wiechno P, Alekseev B, Sala N, Jones R, Kocak I, Chiuri VE, Jassem J, Fléchon A, Redfern C, Goessl C, Burgents J, Kozarski R, Hodgson D, Learoyd M, Saad F
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Systematic Literature Review of the Epidemiology of Advanced Prostate Cancer and Associated Homologous Recombination Repair Gene Alterations.
- Authors: Shore N, Oliver L, Shui I, Gayle A, Wong OY, Kim J, Payne S, Amin S, Ghate S
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- When and How to Use PARP Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer: A Systematic Review of the Literature with an Update on On-Going Trials.
- Authors: Antonarakis ES, Gomella LG, Petrylak DP
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Treatment Outcomes and Tumor Loss of Heterozygosity in Germline DNA Repair-deficient Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Annala M, Struss WJ, Warner EW, Beja K, Vandekerkhove G, Wong A, Khalaf D, Seppälä IL, So A, Lo G, Aggarwal R, Small EJ, Nykter M, Gleave ME, Chi KN, Wyatt AW
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Considerations on the identification and management of metastatic prostate cancer patients with DNA repair gene alterations in the Canadian context.
- Authors: Kolinsky MP, Niederhoffer KY, Kwan EM, Hotte SJ, Hamilou Z, Yip SM, Chi KN, Wyatt AW, Saad F
- Issue date: 2021 Nov 18