Guidelines for the management of mature T- and natural killer-cell lymphomas (excluding cutaneous T-cell lymphoma): a British Society for Haematology Guideline
AuthorsFox, C. P.
Ahearne, M. J.
Illidge, Timothy M
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Haematology, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Nottingham, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFox CP, Ahearne MJ, Pettengell R, Dearden C, El‐Sharkawi D, Kassam S, et al. Guidelines for the management of mature T‐ and natural killer‐cell lymphomas (excluding cutaneous T‐cell lymphoma): a British Society for Haematology Guideline British Journal of Haematology. Wiley; 2021.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Immunophenotyping of mature T/NK cell neoplasm presenting as leukemia.
- Authors: Gujral S, Polampalli S, Badrinath Y, Kumar A, Subramanian PG, Nair R, Sengar M, Nair C
- Issue date: 2010 Apr-Jun
- Where do we currently stand with T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia?
- Authors: Khot A
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Guidelines for the management of mature T-cell and NK-cell neoplasms (excluding cutaneous T-cell lymphoma).
- Authors: Dearden CE, Johnson R, Pettengell R, Devereux S, Cwynarski K, Whittaker S, McMillan A, British Committee for Standards in Haematology
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Pathobiology of mature T-cell lymphomas.
- Authors: Cotta CV, Hsi ED
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: T-Cell Lymphomas, Version 2.2018.
- Authors: Horwitz SM, Ansell SM, Ai WZ, Barnes J, Barta SK, Choi M, Clemens MW, Dogan A, Greer JP, Halwani A, Haverkos BM, Hoppe RT, Jacobsen E, Jagadeesh D, Kim YH, Lunning MA, Mehta A, Mehta-Shah N, Oki Y, Olsen EA, Pro B, Rajguru SA, Shanbhag S, Shustov A, Sokol L, Torka P, Wilcox R, William B, Zain J, Dwyer MA, Sundar H
- Issue date: 2018 Feb