AffiliationRoyal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, Sutton, UK; Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMcNair HA, Franks KN, van Herk M. On Target 2: Updated Guidance for Image-guided Radiotherapy [Internet]. Clinical Oncology. Elsevier BV; 2021.
- Image-guided intensity-modulated radiotherapy of prostate cancer: Analysis of interfractional errors and acute toxicity.
- Authors: Rudat V, Nour A, Hammoud M, Alaradi A, Mohammed A
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Advances in Image-Guided Adaptive Radiation Therapy.
- Authors: Bertholet J, Vinogradskiy Y, Hu Y, Carlson DJ
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 1
- Long-term experience with reduced planning target volume margins and intensity-modulated radiotherapy with daily image-guidance for head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Chen AM, Yu Y, Daly ME, Farwell DG, Benedict SH, Purdy JA
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Improvement in toxicity in high risk prostate cancer patients treated with image-guided intensity-modulated radiotherapy compared to 3D conformal radiotherapy without daily image guidance.
- Authors: Sveistrup J, af Rosenschöld PM, Deasy JO, Oh JH, Pommer T, Petersen PM, Engelholm SA
- Issue date: 2014 Feb 4
- [8. Commissioning and Quality Assurance of Image Guided Radiation Therapy(IGRT)].
- Authors: Nakaguchi Y
- Issue date: 2019