The need for tailored posttreatment surveillance for low-grade appendiceal mucinous neoplasms (LAMN)
AffiliationColorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCampana LG, Wilson MS, Halstead R, Wild J, O’Dwyer ST. The need for tailored posttreatment surveillance for low‐grade appendiceal mucinous neoplasms (LAMN) [Internet]. Journal of Surgical Oncology. Wiley; 2021.
JournalJournal of Surgical Oncology
- Pseudomyxoma peritonei due to mucinous adenocarcinoma of the appendix.
- Authors: Idjuski S, Turkalj I, Petrovic K, Vanhoenacker FM
- Issue date: 2013 May-Jun
- Unusual presentation of appendiceal myxoglobulosis as a right inguinal hernia.
- Authors: Sashiyama H, Abe Y, Sasagawa S, Hanada H
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Pseudomyxoma peritonei induced by low-grade appendiceal mucinous neoplasm accompanied by rectal cancer: a case report and literature review.
- Authors: Ning S, Yang Y, Wang C, Luo F
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 25
- Macroscopic and microscopic characteristics of low grade appendiceal mucinous neoplasms (LAMN) on appendectomy specimens and correlations with pseudomyxoma peritonei development risk.
- Authors: Hegg KS, Mack LA, Bouchard-Fortier A, Temple WJ, Gui X
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Clinical Surveillance After Macroscopically Complete Surgery for Low-Grade Appendiceal Mucinous Neoplasms (LAMN) with or Without Limited Peritoneal Spread: Long-Term Results in a Prospective Series.
- Authors: Guaglio M, Sinukumar S, Kusamura S, Milione M, Pietrantonio F, Battaglia L, Guadagni S, Baratti D, Deraco M
- Issue date: 2018 Apr