The impact of COVID-19 lockdowns on the genetic integrity of your mouse colonies
AffiliationGenome Editing and Mouse Models, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMoncaut N, Hart-Johnson S. The impact of COVID-19 lockdowns on the genetic integrity of your mouse colonies. Vol. 50, Lab Animal. Springer Science and Business Media LLC; 2021. p. 301�2.
- Unexpected Lessons from the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Lockdowns in France: Low Impact of School Opening on Common Communicable Pediatric Airborne Diseases.
- Authors: Skurnik D, Rybak A, Yang DD, Pons S, Guedj R, Levy C, Cohen R, Gajdos V, Vasante L, Ouldali N, Angoulvant F
- Issue date: 2021 Nov 2
- Impact of COVID-19 lockdowns on registrar reporting volumes in a Melbourne teaching hospital.
- Authors: Gipson J, Lee R, Clements W
- Issue date: 2022 Feb
- Are less aggressive national lockdowns in COVID-19 associated with enhanced economic activity?
- Authors: Ueda M, Yamashita E, Tanimoto T, Kami M
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 7
- Hunger, malnutrition and persistent COVID-19 lockdowns: A swift approach is required.
- Authors: Awan UA, Saqib MAN, Ahmed H, Afzal MS
- Issue date: 2021 Jul
- Morning drinking during COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Authors: Killgore WDS, Cloonan SA, Taylor EC, Vanuk JR, Dailey NS
- Issue date: 2022 Jan