Understanding patients referred to a tertiary cancer centre for a second opinion
AffiliationManchester University, Manchester, UK The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAcaster S, Al-Ani M, Braun M, Saunders M. Understanding Patients Referred to a Tertiary Cancer Centre for a Second Opinion. Clinical Oncology. Elsevier BV; 2021.
- Comparison of initial and tertiary centre second opinion reads of multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging of the prostate prior to repeat biopsy.
- Authors: Hansen NL, Koo BC, Gallagher FA, Warren AY, Doble A, Gnanapragasam V, Bratt O, Kastner C, Barrett T
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Does a multidisciplinary team approach in a tertiary referral centre impact on the initial management of head and neck cancer?
- Authors: Bergamini C, Locati L, Bossi P, Granata R, Alfieri S, Resteghini C, Imbimbo M, Fallai C, Orlandi E, Tana S, Iacovelli NA, Guzzo M, Ibba T, Colombo S, Bianchi R, Pizzi N, Fontanella W, Licitra L
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Do patients with tuberculosis referred from a tertiary care referral centre reach their peripheral health institution?
- Authors: Khandekar J, Acharya AS, R TH, Sharma A
- Issue date: 2013 Nov-Dec
- Clinical importance of re-interpretation of PET/CT scanning in patients referred to a tertiary care medical centre.
- Authors: Löfgren J, Loft A, Barbosa de Lima VA, Østerlind K, von Benzon E, Højgaard L
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Diagnostic concordance in cases of appendiceal mucinous neoplasia referred to a tertiary referral centre.
- Authors: Amin A, Carr N
- Issue date: 2019 Sep