Author Correction: Genomic context of NTRK1/2/3 fusion-positive tumours from a large real-world population
AuthorsWestphalen, C. B.
Krebs, Matthew G
Le Tourneau, C.
Sokol, E. S.
Maund, S. L.
Wilson, T. R.
Jin, D. X.
Newberg, J. Y.
de Braud, F.
AffiliationComprehensive Cancer Center Munich & Department of Medicine III, University Hospital, LMU Munich, Munich, Germany.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWestphalen CB, Krebs MG, Le Tourneau C, Sokol ES, Maund SL, Wilson TR, et al. Author Correction: Genomic context of NTRK1/2/3 fusion-positive tumours from a large real-world population. npj Precis Onc. 2021 Sep 17;5(1).
JournalNPJ Precision Oncology
- Genomic context of NTRK1/2/3 fusion-positive tumours from a large real-world population.
- Authors: Westphalen CB, Krebs MG, Le Tourneau C, Sokol ES, Maund SL, Wilson TR, Jin DX, Newberg JY, Fabrizio D, Veronese L, Thomas M, de Braud F
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 20
- Evidence of NTRK1 Fusion as Resistance Mechanism to EGFR TKI in EGFR+ NSCLC: Results From a Large-Scale Survey of NTRK1 Fusions in Chinese Patients With Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Xia H, Xue X, Ding H, Ou Q, Wu X, Nagasaka M, Shao YW, Hu X, Ou SI
- Issue date: 2020 May
- p53 immunohistochemical analysis of fusion-positive uterine sarcomas.
- Authors: Mohammad N, Stewart CJR, Chiang S, Turashvili G, Dickson BC, Ng TL, Köbel M, McCluggage WG, Croce S, Lee CH
- Issue date: 2021 May
- NTRK1 Fusions identified by non-invasive plasma next-generation sequencing (NGS) across 9 cancer types.
- Authors: Rolfo C, Drilon A, Hong D, McCoach C, Dowlati A, Lin JJ, Russo A, Schram AM, Liu SV, Nieva JJ, Nguyen T, Eshaghian S, Morse M, Gettinger S, Mobayed M, Goldberg S, Araujo-Mino E, Vidula N, Bardia A, Subramanian J, Sashital D, Stinchcombe T, Kiedrowski L, Price K, Gandara DR
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 3
- Clinicopathological findings of pediatric NTRK fusion mesenchymal tumors.
- Authors: Kang J, Park JW, Won JK, Bae JM, Koh J, Yim J, Yun H, Kim SK, Choi JY, Kang HJ, Kim WS, Shin JH, Park SH
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 21