Author Correction: Genomic context of NTRK1/2/3 fusion-positive tumours from a large real-world population
AuthorsWestphalen, C. B.
Krebs, Matthew G
Le Tourneau, C.
Sokol, E. S.
Maund, S. L.
Wilson, T. R.
Jin, D. X.
Newberg, J. Y.
de Braud, F.
AffiliationComprehensive Cancer Center Munich & Department of Medicine III, University Hospital, LMU Munich, Munich, Germany.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWestphalen CB, Krebs MG, Le Tourneau C, Sokol ES, Maund SL, Wilson TR, et al. Author Correction: Genomic context of NTRK1/2/3 fusion-positive tumours from a large real-world population. npj Precis Onc. 2021 Sep 17;5(1).
JournalNPJ Precision Oncology
- Genomic context of NTRK1/2/3 fusion-positive tumours from a large real-world population.
- Authors: Westphalen CB, Krebs MG, Le Tourneau C, Sokol ES, Maund SL, Wilson TR, Jin DX, Newberg JY, Fabrizio D, Veronese L, Thomas M, de Braud F
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 20
- Evidence of NTRK1 Fusion as Resistance Mechanism to EGFR TKI in EGFR+ NSCLC: Results From a Large-Scale Survey of NTRK1 Fusions in Chinese Patients With Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Xia H, Xue X, Ding H, Ou Q, Wu X, Nagasaka M, Shao YW, Hu X, Ou SI
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Clinicopathological findings of pediatric NTRK fusion mesenchymal tumors.
- Authors: Kang J, Park JW, Won JK, Bae JM, Koh J, Yim J, Yun H, Kim SK, Choi JY, Kang HJ, Kim WS, Shin JH, Park SH
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 21
- Search for NTRK1 proto-oncogene rearrangements in human thyroid tumours originated after therapeutic radiation.
- Authors: Bounacer A, Schlumberger M, Wicker R, Du-Villard JA, Caillou B, Sarasin A, Suárez HG
- Issue date: 2000 Jan
- NTRK1 fusions for the therapeutic intervention of Korean patients with colon cancer.
- Authors: Park DY, Choi C, Shin E, Lee JH, Kwon CH, Jo HJ, Kim HR, Kim HS, Oh N, Lee JS, Park OK, Park E, Park J, Shin JY, Kim JI, Seo JS, Park HD, Park J
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 16