PET-guided treatment for personalised therapy of Hodgkin lymphoma and aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractFDG-PET scanning has a central role in lymphoma staging and response assessment. There is a growing body of evidence that PET response assessment during and after initial systemic therapy can provide useful prognostic information, and PET response has an evolving role in guiding patient care. This review provides a perspective on the role of PET response assessment for individualised management of patients with the most common aggressive lymphomas, Hodgkin lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
CitationPhillips EH, Iype R, Wirth A. PET-guided treatment for personalised therapy of Hodgkin lymphoma and aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma. BJR. 2021 Sep 14;20210576.
JournalBritish Journal of Radiology
- <sup>18</sup>F-FDG PET/CT in Lymphoma: Has Imaging-Directed Personalized Medicine Become a Reality?
- Authors: Barrington SF, Johnson PWM
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- FDG PET for therapy monitoring in Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
- Authors: Barrington SF, Kluge R
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Recommendations for initial evaluation, staging, and response assessment of Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma: the Lugano classification.
- Authors: Cheson BD, Fisher RI, Barrington SF, Cavalli F, Schwartz LH, Zucca E, Lister TA, Alliance, Australasian Leukaemia and Lymphoma Group., Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group., European Mantle Cell Lymphoma Consortium., Italian Lymphoma Foundation., European Organisation for Research., Treatment of Cancer/Dutch Hemato-Oncology Group., Grupo Español de Médula Ósea., German High-Grade Lymphoma Study Group., German Hodgkin's Study Group., Japanese Lymphorra Study Group., Lymphoma Study Association., NCIC Clinical Trials Group., Nordic Lymphoma Study Group., Southwest Oncology Group., United Kingdom National Cancer Research Institute.
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 20
- Imaging for diagnosis, staging and response assessment of Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: McCarten KM, Nadel HR, Shulkin BL, Cho SY
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- The utility of FDG PET in diagnosis and follow-up of lymphoma in childhood.
- Authors: Sioka C
- Issue date: 2013 Jun