MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTumor heterogeneity was traditionally considered in the genetic terms, but it has now been broadened into many more facets. These facets represent a challenge in our understanding of cancer etiology but also provide opportunity for us to understand prognosis and therapy response.
CitationPe’er D, Ogawa S, Elhanani O, Keren L, Oliver TG, Wedge D. Tumor heterogeneity. Cancer Cell. 2021 Aug;39(8):1015–7.
- The Many Facets of Tumor Heterogeneity: Is Metabolism Lagging Behind?
- Authors: Loponte S, Lovisa S, Deem AK, Carugo A, Viale A
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 16
- Novel insights into breast cancer copy number genetic heterogeneity revealed by single-cell genome sequencing.
- Authors: Baslan T, Kendall J, Volyanskyy K, McNamara K, Cox H, D'Italia S, Ambrosio F, Riggs M, Rodgers L, Leotta A, Song J, Mao Y, Wu J, Shah R, Gularte-Mérida R, Chadalavada K, Nanjangud G, Varadan V, Gordon A, Curtis C, Krasnitz A, Dimitrova N, Harris L, Wigler M, Hicks J
- Issue date: 2020 May 13
- Breast Cancer Heterogeneity and Response to Novel Therapeutics.
- Authors: Baliu-Piqué M, Pandiella A, Ocana A
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 5
- Heterogeneity in Colorectal Cancer: A Challenge for Personalized Medicine?
- Authors: Molinari C, Marisi G, Passardi A, Matteucci L, De Maio G, Ulivi P
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 23
- Deciphering cancer heterogeneity: the biological space.
- Authors: Roessler S, Budhu A, Wang XW
- Issue date: 2014