Highlights from ASCO-GI 2021 from EORTC Gastrointestinal tract cancer group
Lutz, M. P.
Valle, Juan W
Wagner, A. D.
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, Geneva University Hospital, Geneva, Switzerland.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractLast year the field of immunotherapy was finally introduced to GI oncology, with several changes in clinical practice such as advanced hepatocellular carcinoma or metastatic colorectal MSI-H. At the virtual ASCO-GI symposium 2021, several large trial results have been reported, some leading to a change of practice. Furthermore, during ASCO-GI 2021, results from early phase trials have been presented, some with potential important implications for future treatments. We provide here an overview of these important results and their integration into routine clinical practice
CitationKoessler T, Alsina M, Arnold D, Ben-Aharon I, Lutz MP, Obermannova R, et al. Highlights from ASCO-GI 2021 from EORTC Gastrointestinal tract cancer group. Br J Cancer. 2021 Aug 23.
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Targeting the PD-1 pathway: a new hope for gastrointestinal cancers.
- Authors: Bilgin B, Sendur MA, Bülent Akıncı M, Şener Dede D, Yalçın B
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Current Progress and Advances in Gastrointestinal Cancers: Highlights from the 2022 Annual American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Gastrointestinal Meeting.
- Authors: Gholami S, Abidalhassan M, Cho M, Saeed A, Rocha FG
- Issue date: 2022 Jul 19
- ESMO Congress 2021: highlights from the EORTC gastrointestinal tract cancer group's perspective.
- Authors: Koessler T, Alsina M, Arnold D, Ben-Aharon I, Collienne M, Lutz MP, Neuzillet C, Obermannova R, Peeters M, Sclafani F, Smyth E, Valle JW, Wagner AD, Wyrwicz L, Fontana E, Moehler M
- Issue date: 2022 Apr
- 2016 ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- Authors: Landman A
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Highlights from the 2022 ASCO gastrointestinal cancer symposium: An overview by the EORTC gastrointestinal tract cancer group.
- Authors: Sclafani F, Fontana E, Wyrwicz L, Wagner AD, Valle JW, Smyth E, Peeters M, Obermannova R, Neuzillet C, Lutz MP, Koessler T, Ben-Aharon I, Arnold D, Alsina M, Moehler M
- Issue date: 2022 Sep