AffiliationLiverpool Centre for Cardiovascular Science, University of Liverpool, Liverpool Heart & Chest Hospital, Liverpool, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEssa H, Lodhi T, Dobson R, Wright D, Lip GYH. How to Manage Atrial Fibrillation Secondary to Ibrutinib. JACC: CardioOncology. 2021 Mar;3(1):140–4.
- Current Status of Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Development and Use in B-Cell Malignancies.
- Authors: Aw A, Brown JR
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibition Attenuates the Cardiac Dysfunction Caused by Cecal Ligation and Puncture in Mice.
- Authors: O'Riordan CE, Purvis GSD, Collotta D, Chiazza F, Wissuwa B, Al Zoubi S, Stiehler L, Martin L, Coldewey SM, Collino M, Thiemermann C
- Issue date: 2019
- Bruton's tyrosine kinase Inhibitors and Cardiotoxicity: More Than Just Atrial Fibrillation.
- Authors: Sestier M, Hillis C, Fraser G, Leong D
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 3
- Predictors of atrial fibrillation in ibrutinib-treated CLL patients: a prospective study.
- Authors: Reda G, Fattizzo B, Cassin R, Mattiello V, Tonella T, Giannarelli D, Massari F, Cortelezzi A
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 11
- Pre-clinical anti-tumor activity of Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase inhibitor in Hodgkin's Lymphoma cellular and subcutaneous tumor model.
- Authors: Muqbil I, Chaker M, Aboukameel A, Mohammad RM, Azmi AS, Ramchandren R
- Issue date: 2019 Aug