Something for everyone from low-risk to high-risk: 5 recent studies to improve treatment and surveillance for all patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
AffiliationUniversity of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMierzwa M, Beadle BM, Chua MLK, Ma DJ, Thomson DJ, Margalit DN. Something for Everyone From Low-Risk to High-Risk: 5 Recent Studies to Improve Treatment and Surveillance for All Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck. International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics. 2021 Sep;111(1):1–8.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- Clinical impact of surveillance for head and neck cancer in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Morimoto H, Yano T, Yoda Y, Oono Y, Ikematsu H, Hayashi R, Ohtsu A, Kaneko K
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 14
- Active surveillance for squamous-cell head and neck carcinoma.
- Authors: Burki TK
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Randomized trial comparing surgery and adjuvant radiotherapy versus concurrent chemoradiotherapy in patients with advanced, nonmetastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: 10-year update and subset analysis.
- Authors: Iyer NG, Tan DS, Tan VK, Wang W, Hwang J, Tan NC, Sivanandan R, Tan HK, Lim WT, Ang MK, Wee J, Soo KC, Tan EH
- Issue date: 2015 May 15
- A case of peritoneal metastasis during treatment for hypopharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Wakasaki T, Omori H, Sueyoshi S, Rikimaru F, Toh S, Taguchi K, Higaki Y, Morita M, Masuda M
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 18
- [Immunotherapy for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma].
- Authors: Chen J, Chen M, Wu HT
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 7