Liquid biopsy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a consensus statement from the international association for the study of lung cancer (IASLC)
Scagliotti, G. V.
Arcila, M. E.
Raez, L. E.
AffiliationCenter for Thoracic Oncology, Tisch Cancer Institute, Mount Sinai System & Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRolfo C, Mack P, Scagliotti GV, Aggarwal C, Arcila ME, Barlesi F, et al. Liquid Biopsy for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Consensus Statement from The International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC). Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 2021 Jul.
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutation (EGFR) Testing for Prediction of Response to EGFR-Targeting Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) Drugs in Patients with Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: An Evidence-Based Analysis.
- Authors: Medical Advisory Secretariat.
- Issue date: 2010
- Liquid Biopsy for Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): A Statement Paper from the IASLC.
- Authors: Rolfo C, Mack PC, Scagliotti GV, Baas P, Barlesi F, Bivona TG, Herbst RS, Mok TS, Peled N, Pirker R, Raez LE, Reck M, Riess JW, Sequist LV, Shepherd FA, Sholl LM, Tan DSW, Wakelee HA, Wistuba II, Wynes MW, Carbone DP, Hirsch FR, Gandara DR
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- High concordance of actionable genomic alterations identified between circulating tumor DNA-based and tissue-based next-generation sequencing testing in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: The Korean Lung Liquid Versus Invasive Biopsy Program.
- Authors: Park S, Olsen S, Ku BM, Lee MS, Jung HA, Sun JM, Lee SH, Ahn JS, Park K, Choi YL, Ahn MJ
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 15
- Cell-Free Circulating Tumour DNA Blood Testing to Detect <i>EGFR</i> T790M Mutation in People With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Health Technology Assessment.
- Authors: Ontario Health (Quality) .
- Issue date: 2020
- Heterogeneous mutation pattern in tumor tissue and circulating tumor DNA warrants parallel NGS panel testing.
- Authors: Guo Q, Wang J, Xiao J, Wang L, Hu X, Yu W, Song G, Lou J, Chen J
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 28