Considerations for the treatment of oesophageal cancer with radiotherapy during the COVID-19 Pandemic
AffiliationSchool of Molecular & Cellular Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJones CM, Hawkins M, Mukherjee S, Radhakrishna G, Crosby T. Corrigendum to “Considerations for the Treatment of Oesophageal Cancer with Radiotherapy During the COVID-19 Pandemic” [Clin Oncol 32 (2020) 354–357]. Clinical Oncology. 2021 Aug;33(8):e362.
- Corrigendum to "Treatment of Breast and Prostate Cancer by Hypofractionated Radiotherapy: Potential Risks and Benefits" [Clin Oncol 27 (7) (2015) 420-426].
- Authors: Ray KJ, Sibson NR, Kiltie AE
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Systematic review of LHRH agonists for the adjuvant treatment of early breast cancer.
- Authors: Sharma R, Beith J, Hamilton A
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Checkpoint inhibitors: the new treatment paradigm for urothelial bladder cancer.
- Authors: Katz H, Wassie E, Alsharedi M
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 1
- A systematic overview of radiation therapy effects in oesophageal cancer.
- Authors: Ask A, Albertsson M, Järhult J, Cavallin-Ståhl E
- Issue date: 2003
- Corrigendum to "Interaction between lymphopenia, radiotherapy technique, dosimetry, and survival outcomes in lung cancer patients receiving combined immunotherapy and radiotherapy" [Radiother Oncol 150 (2020) 114-120].
- Authors: Chen D, Patel RR, Verma V, Ramapriyan R, Barsoumian HB, Angelica Cortez M, Welsh JW
- Issue date: 2021 May