Poly(adenosine diphosphate-ribose) polymerase inhibition as maintenance treatment for SCLC: the search must continue
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHuddar P, Califano R. Poly(Adenosine Diphosphate–Ribose) Polymerase Inhibition as Maintenance Treatment for SCLC: The Search Must Continue. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 2021 Aug;16(8):1236–8.
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Poly(ADP-Ribose) Polymerase Inhibition in Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Review.
- Authors: Guo MZ, Marrone KA, Spira A, Scott SC
- Issue date: 2021 Nov-Dec 01
- A Review on Poly (ADP-ribose) Polymerase (PARP) Inhibitors and Synthetic Methodologies.
- Authors: Li Y, Liu CF, Rao GW
- Issue date: 2021
- [PARP (poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase) family].
- Authors: Saito H, Miki Y
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Targeting cervical cancer: Is there a role for poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibition?
- Authors: Tomao F, Santangelo G, Musacchio L, Di Donato V, Fischetti M, Giancotti A, Perniola G, Petrella MC, Monti M, Palaia I, Muzii L, Benedetti Panici P
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors in the management of ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Markman M
- Issue date: 2018 Jan-Dec