The routine clinical implementation of electronic patient-reported outcome measures (ePROMs) at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
Howell, Sacha J
Thomson, David J
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCrockett C, Gomes F, Faivre-Finn C, Howell S, Kasipandian V, Smith E, et al. The Routine Clinical Implementation of Electronic Patient-reported Outcome Measures (ePROMs) at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust. Clinical Oncology. 2021 Jul.
- A narrative review of current evidence supporting the implementation of electronic patient-reported outcome measures in the management of chronic diseases.
- Authors: Aiyegbusi OL, Nair D, Peipert JD, Schick-Makaroff K, Mucsi I
- Issue date: 2021
- Electronic capture of patient-reported and clinician-reported outcome measures in an elective orthopaedic setting: a retrospective cohort analysis.
- Authors: Malhotra K, Buraimoh O, Thornton J, Cullen N, Singh D, Goldberg AJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 20
- Electronic Patient-Reported Outcome Measures in Radiation Oncology: Initial Experience After Workflow Implementation.
- Authors: Hauth F, Bizu V, App R, Lautenbacher H, Tenev A, Bitzer M, Malek NP, Zips D, Gani C
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 24
- Benefits and Disadvantages of Electronic Patient-reported Outcome Measures: Systematic Review.
- Authors: Meirte J, Hellemans N, Anthonissen M, Denteneer L, Maertens K, Moortgat P, Van Daele U
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 3
- Improving the patient-centred care of children with life-altering skin conditions using feedback from electronic patient-reported outcome measures: protocol for a hybrid effectiveness-implementation study (PEDS-ePROM).
- Authors: Tyack Z, Simons M, McPhail SM, Harvey G, Zappala T, Ware RS, Kimble RM
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 9