Reconstruction of the tragus using a pedicled chondrocutaneous superficial temporal artery perforator flap
AffiliationDepartment of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMurphy R, Gajanan K, Oudit D. Reconstruction of the Tragus Using a Pedicled Chondrocutaneous Superficial Temporal Artery Perforator Flap. Indian J Plast Surg. 2021 Mar 10;54(02):242–3.
JournalIndian Journal of Plastic Surgery
- [Classification of massive postburn scars on neck and the reconstruction strategy using pre-expanded perforator flaps from the back].
- Authors: Zan T, Gao YS, Li HZ, Gu B, Xie F, Zhu HN, Li QF
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 20
- Cadaveric dissection and clinical experience with 20 consecutive tunneled pedicled superficial temporal artery perforator (STAP) flaps for ear reconstruction.
- Authors: Scaglioni MF, Suami H, Brandozzi G, Dusi D, Chang EI
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Reconstruction of the zygomatic cheek defects using a flap based on the pretragal perforator of the superficial temporal artery.
- Authors: Xu M, Yang C, Li JH, Lü WL, Xing X
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Nose reconstruction by chondrocutaneous preauricular free flaps: anatomical basis and clinical results.
- Authors: Michlits W, Papp C, Hörmann M, Aharinejad S
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Versatility and "flap efficiency" of pedicled perforator flaps in lower extremity reconstruction.
- Authors: Wong JK, Deek N, Hsu CC, Chen HY, Lin CH, Lin CH
- Issue date: 2017 Jan