Author Correction: The T cell receptor repertoire of tumor infiltrating T cells is predictive and prognostic for cancer survival
Mundra, Piyushkumar A.
Campana, Luca G
Lorigan, Paul C
De Rosa, F.
AffiliationMolecular Oncology Group, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, The University of Manchester, Alderley Park, Macclesfield, Cheshire,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationValpione S, Mundra PA, Galvani E, Campana LG, Lorigan P, De Rosa F, et al. Author Correction: The T cell receptor repertoire of tumor infiltrating T cells is predictive and prognostic for cancer survival. Nat Commun. 2021 Jul 22;12(1).
- The T cell receptor repertoire of tumor infiltrating T cells is predictive and prognostic for cancer survival.
- Authors: Valpione S, Mundra PA, Galvani E, Campana LG, Lorigan P, De Rosa F, Gupta A, Weightman J, Mills S, Dhomen N, Marais R
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 2
- Prognostic value of B cells in cutaneous melanoma.
- Authors: Selitsky SR, Mose LE, Smith CC, Chai S, Hoadley KA, Dittmer DP, Moschos SJ, Parker JS, Vincent BG
- Issue date: 2019 May 28
- T cell receptor β-chain repertoire analysis of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Cui C, Tian X, Wu J, Zhang C, Tan Q, Guan X, Dong B, Zhao M, Lu Z, Hao C
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Clonality and antigen-specific responses shape the prognostic effects of tumor-infiltrating T cells in ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Tsuji T, Eng KH, Matsuzaki J, Battaglia S, Szender JB, Miliotto A, Gnjatic S, Bshara W, Morrison CD, Lele S, Emerson RO, Wang J, Liu S, Robins H, Lugade AA, Odunsi K
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 7
- A novel signature for stratifying the molecular heterogeneity of the tissue-infiltrating T-cell receptor repertoire reflects gastric cancer prognosis.
- Authors: Kuang M, Cheng J, Zhang C, Feng L, Xu X, Zhang Y, Zu M, Cui J, Yu H, Zhang K, Yang A, Cheng S
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 10