AuthorsParry, M. G.
Cowling, T. E.
Patel, R. N.
Clarke, Noel W
van der Meulen, J
AffiliationDepartment of Health Services Research and Policy, LSHTM, London, England; The National Prostate Cancer Audit, Clinical Effectiveness Unit, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationParry MG, Nossiter J, Sujenthiran A, Cowling TE, Patel RN, Morris M, et al. In Reply to Langley et al. International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics . 2021 Jul;110(3):913–4.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- Corrigendum to "Reply to Ruth E. Langley, Patricia Price and Paul D. Abel's Letter to the Editor re: Claude C. Schulman, Jacques Irani, Juan Morote, et al. Androgen-Deprivation Therapy in Prostate Cancer: A European Expert Panel Review. Eur Urol Suppl 2010;9:675-91" [Eur Urol 2011;59:e26].
- Authors: Schulman C
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Commentary on Sims et al. (2014) and Langley et al. (2014): mass media campaigns require adequate and sustained funding to change population health behaviours.
- Authors: Durkin S, Wakefield M
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- A Validation Study of the Langley et al. (2017) Decision Tree Model for Sex Estimation.
- Authors: Garvin HM, Klales AR
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Comparison of Sun photometer calibration by use of the Langley technique and the standard lamp.
- Authors: Schmid B, Wehrli C
- Issue date: 1995 Jul 20
- The concept of transmitter receptors: 100 years on.
- Authors: Bennett MR
- Issue date: 2000 Feb 14