Is it time to look for better prognostic markers and reconsider adjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced anal cancers?
AffiliationThe Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKing J, Swinton M, Grant G, Buckley L, Lavin V, Alam N, et al. Is it Time to Look for Better Prognostic Markers and Reconsider Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Locally Advanced Anal Cancers? Clinical Oncology . 2021 Jun.
- Early closure of fistula using neo-adjuvant intra-arterial chemotherapy in locally advanced anal cancer.
- Authors: Cacheux W, Koessler T, Puppa G, Fernandez E, Ho L, Dietrich PY, Zilli T, Allal AS, Roche B, Ris F, Roth A
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Complete closure of cancer-related anovaginal and anoperineal fistulas in locally advanced anal canal carcinomas by upfront intra-arterial chemotherapy followed by combined radiochemotherapy: report of two cases.
- Authors: Rosset L, Allal AS, Morel P, Roche B, Roth AD
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Prognostic factors of locally advanced breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant and adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Authors: Akhsan A, Aryandono T
- Issue date: 2010
- [Prognostic analysis of neoadjuvant chemotherapy for locally advanced gastric cancer with propensity score matching method].
- Authors: Peng L, Yang W, Zhang Z, Zhi C, Zhou X, Liu H, Hua Y
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 25
- Platinum-Fluoropyrimidine and Paclitaxel-Based Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Advanced Anal Cancer Patients.
- Authors: Sclafani F, Morano F, Cunningham D, Baratelli C, Kalaitzaki E, Watkins D, Starling N, Chau I, Rao S
- Issue date: 2017 Apr