Single dose or fractionated SBRT for oligometastatic disease? Reply
AuthorsZelefsky, M. J.
Powell, S. N.
Cowling, T. E.
Patel, R. N.
Clarke, Noel W
van der Meulen, J
AffiliationDepartment of Radiation Oncology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationZelefsky MJ, Greco C, Yamada Y, Powell SN, Fuks Z. In Reply to Rans et al. International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics . 2021 Jul;110(3):911–2.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- On the accuracy of RANS simulations with DNS data.
- Authors: Poroseva SV, Colmenares F JD, Murman SM
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Maximal planar networks with large clustering coefficient and power-law degree distribution.
- Authors: Zhou T, Yan G, Wang BH
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- The State of the Art of Hybrid RANS/LES Modeling for the Simulation of Turbulent Flows.
- Authors: Chaouat B
- Issue date: 2017
- Discourses within the roles of Remote Area Nurses in Northern Territory (Australia) government-run health clinics.
- Authors: Bourke L, Dunbar T, Murakami-Gold L
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- What are the effects of distance management on the retention of remote area nurses in Australia?
- Authors: Weymouth S, Davey C, Wright JI, Nieuwoudt LA, Barclay L, Belton S, Svenson S, Bowell L
- Issue date: 2007 Jul-Sep