Photons, protons, SBRT, brachytherapy-what is leading the charge for the management of prostate cancer? A perspective from the GU editorial team
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChoudhury A, Henry, MD, FRCR A, Mitin, MD, PhD T, Chen, MD, MPH R, Joseph, MD, FRCR N, Spratt, MD, PhD DE. Photons, Protons, SBRT, Brachytherapy—What Is Leading the Charge for the Management of Prostate Cancer? A Perspective From the GU Editorial Team. International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics . 2021 Jul;110(4):1114–21.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for prostate cancer-a review.
- Authors: Haque W, Butler EB, Teh BS
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Use, complications, and costs of stereotactic body radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer.
- Authors: Halpern JA, Sedrakyan A, Hsu WC, Mao J, Daskivich TJ, Nguyen PL, Golden EB, Kang J, Hu JC
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 15
- Protons Versus Photons for Prostate Cancer: An Answer That Is Long Overdue and Coming.
- Authors: Efstathiou JA, Kamran SC, Spratt DE
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 15
- Dosimetric considerations to determine the optimal technique for localized prostate cancer among external photon, proton, or carbon-ion therapy and high-dose-rate or low-dose-rate brachytherapy.
- Authors: Georg D, Hopfgartner J, Gòra J, Kuess P, Kragl G, Berger D, Hegazy N, Goldner G, Georg P
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 1
- Photon and Proton Radiation Therapy Utilization in a Population of More Than 100 Million Commercially Insured Patients.
- Authors: Waddle MR, Sio TT, Van Houten HK, Foote RL, Keole SR, Schild SE, Laack N, Daniels TB, Crown W, Shah ND, Miller RC
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1