Correction: Comparative performance of lung cancer risk models to define lung screening eligibility in the United Kingdom
AuthorsRobbins, H. A.
Swerdlow, A. J.
Schoemaker, M. J.
Travis, R. C.
Crosbie, Philip A J
Baldwin, D. R.
AffiliationInternational Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRobbins HA, Alcala K, Swerdlow AJ, Schoemaker MJ, Wareham N, Travis RC, et al. Correction: Comparative performance of lung cancer risk models to define lung screening eligibility in the United Kingdom. Br J Cancer. 2021 May 17.
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Risk prediction models versus simplified selection criteria to determine eligibility for lung cancer screening: an analysis of German federal-wide survey and incidence data.
- Authors: Hüsing A, Kaaks R
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Do Lung Cancer Eligibility Criteria Align with Risk among Blacks and Hispanics?
- Authors: Fiscella K, Winters P, Farah S, Sanders M, Mohile SG
- Issue date: 2015
- Selecting High-Risk Individuals for Lung Cancer Screening: A Prospective Evaluation of Existing Risk Models and Eligibility Criteria in the German EPIC Cohort.
- Authors: Li K, Hüsing A, Sookthai D, Bergmann M, Boeing H, Becker N, Kaaks R
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Analysis of lung cancer risk model (PLCO<sub>M2012</sub> and LLP<sub>v2</sub>) performance in a community-based lung cancer screening programme.
- Authors: Lebrett MB, Balata H, Evison M, Colligan D, Duerden R, Elton P, Greaves M, Howells J, Irion K, Karunaratne D, Lyons J, Mellor S, Myerscough A, Newton T, Sharman A, Smith E, Taylor B, Taylor S, Walsham A, Whittaker J, Barber PV, Tonge J, Robbins HA, Booton R, Crosbie PAJ
- Issue date: 2020 Aug