Correction: Comparative performance of lung cancer risk models to define lung screening eligibility in the United Kingdom
AuthorsRobbins, H. A.
Swerdlow, A. J.
Schoemaker, M. J.
Travis, R. C.
Crosbie, Philip A J
Baldwin, D. R.
AffiliationInternational Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon, France
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRobbins HA, Alcala K, Swerdlow AJ, Schoemaker MJ, Wareham N, Travis RC, et al. Correction: Comparative performance of lung cancer risk models to define lung screening eligibility in the United Kingdom. Br J Cancer. 2021 May 17.
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Risk prediction models versus simplified selection criteria to determine eligibility for lung cancer screening: an analysis of German federal-wide survey and incidence data.
- Authors: Hüsing A, Kaaks R
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Do Lung Cancer Eligibility Criteria Align with Risk among Blacks and Hispanics?
- Authors: Fiscella K, Winters P, Farah S, Sanders M, Mohile SG
- Issue date: 2015
- Selecting High-Risk Individuals for Lung Cancer Screening: A Prospective Evaluation of Existing Risk Models and Eligibility Criteria in the German EPIC Cohort.
- Authors: Li K, Hüsing A, Sookthai D, Bergmann M, Boeing H, Becker N, Kaaks R
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Estimating eligibility for lung cancer screening in an Australian cohort, including the effect of spirometry.
- Authors: Manners D, Hui J, Hunter M, James A, Knuiman MW, McWilliams A, Mulrennan S, Musk AW, Brims FJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jun 20