British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of adults with basal cell carcinoma 2021
McGrath, E. J.
Harwood, C. A.
Budny, P. G.
Lear, John T
Motley, R. J.
Pynn, E. V.
Slater, D. N.
Exton, L. S.
Mohd Mustapa, M. F
Ezejimofor, M. C.
AffiliationBritish Association of Dermatologists, Willan House, 4 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 5HQ
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe overall objective of the guideline is to provide up-to-date, evidence-based recommendations for the management of basal cell carcinoma (BCC). The document aims to: offer an appraisal of all relevant literature up to 24th January 2020 focusing on any key developments address important, practical clinical questions relating to the primary guideline objective provide guideline recommendations and if appropriate research recommendations.
CitationNasr I, McGrath EJ, Harwood CA, Botting J, Buckley P, Budny PG, et al. British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of adults with basal cell carcinoma 2021. Br J Dermatol. 2021 May 29.
JournalBritish Journal of Dermatology
- British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of people with vitiligo 2021.
- Authors: Eleftheriadou V, Atkar R, Batchelor J, McDonald B, Novakovic L, Patel JV, Ravenscroft J, Rush E, Shah D, Shah R, Shaw L, Thompson AR, Hashme M, Exton LS, Mohd Mustapa MF, Manounah L, British Association of Dermatologists’ Clinical Standards Unit.
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 23
- British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of people with cutaneous lupus erythematosus (CLE) 2021.
- Authors: O'Kane D, McCourt C, Meggitt S, D'Cruz DP, Orteu CH, Benton E, Wahie S, Utton S, Hashme M, Mohd Mustapa MF, Exton LS, British Association of Dermatologists’ Clinical Standards Unit.
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 25
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma in Specialized Dermatology Units: A Clinical Practice Guideline.
- Authors: Vílchez-Márquez F, Borregón-Nofuentes P, Barchino-Ortiz L, Ruíz-de-Casas A, Palacios-Álvarez I, Soria-Rivas A, Descalzo-Gallego MA, García-Doval I, Ríos-Buceta L, Redondo-Bellón P
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Basal cell carcinoma: an evidence-based treatment update.
- Authors: Clark CM, Furniss M, Mackay-Wiggan JM
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Beyond Mohs surgery and excisions: A focused review of treatment options for subtypes of basal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Altun E, Schwartzman G, Cartron AM, Khachemoune A
- Issue date: 2021 Jan