British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of adults with basal cell carcinoma 2021
McGrath, E. J.
Harwood, C. A.
Budny, P. G.
Lear, John T
Motley, R. J.
Pynn, E. V.
Slater, D. N.
Exton, L. S.
Mohd Mustapa, M. F
Ezejimofor, M. C.
AffiliationBritish Association of Dermatologists, Willan House, 4 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 5HQ
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe overall objective of the guideline is to provide up-to-date, evidence-based recommendations for the management of basal cell carcinoma (BCC). The document aims to: offer an appraisal of all relevant literature up to 24th January 2020 focusing on any key developments address important, practical clinical questions relating to the primary guideline objective provide guideline recommendations and if appropriate research recommendations.
CitationNasr I, McGrath EJ, Harwood CA, Botting J, Buckley P, Budny PG, et al. British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of adults with basal cell carcinoma 2021. Br J Dermatol. 2021 May 29.
JournalBritish Journal of Dermatology
- Guidelines for the management of basal cell carcinoma. British Association of Dermatologists.
- Authors: Telfer NR, Colver GB, Bowers PW
- Issue date: 1999 Sep
- Guidelines for the management of basal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Telfer NR, Colver GB, Morton CA, British Association of Dermatologists.
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Commentary on the British Association of Dermatologists UK basal cell carcinoma guidelines 2021: all together now ….
- Authors: Moncrieff MD, Nobes JP
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 2
- Treatment of basal cell carcinoma by dermatologists in the United Kingdom. British Association of Dermatologists Audit Subcommittee and the British Society for Dermatological Surgery.
- Authors: Motley RJ, Gould DJ, Douglas WS, Simpson NB
- Issue date: 1995 Mar
- Management of basal cell carcinoma by surveyed dermatologists in Scotland.
- Authors: Gudi V, Ormerod AD, Dawn G, Green C, MacKie RM, Douglas WS, Gupta G, Scottish Dermatological Society.
- Issue date: 2006 Sep