British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of adults with basal cell carcinoma 2021
McGrath, E. J.
Harwood, C. A.
Budny, P. G.
Lear, John T
Motley, R. J.
Pynn, E. V.
Slater, D. N.
Exton, L. S.
Mohd Mustapa, M. F
Ezejimofor, M. C.
AffiliationBritish Association of Dermatologists, Willan House, 4 Fitzroy Square, London, W1T 5HQ
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe overall objective of the guideline is to provide up-to-date, evidence-based recommendations for the management of basal cell carcinoma (BCC). The document aims to: offer an appraisal of all relevant literature up to 24th January 2020 focusing on any key developments address important, practical clinical questions relating to the primary guideline objective provide guideline recommendations and if appropriate research recommendations.
CitationNasr I, McGrath EJ, Harwood CA, Botting J, Buckley P, Budny PG, et al. British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of adults with basal cell carcinoma 2021. Br J Dermatol. 2021 May 29.
JournalBritish Journal of Dermatology
- Guidelines for the management of basal cell carcinoma. British Association of Dermatologists.
- Authors: Telfer NR, Colver GB, Bowers PW
- Issue date: 1999 Sep
- Guidelines for the management of basal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Telfer NR, Colver GB, Morton CA, British Association of Dermatologists.
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Brief S2k guidelines--Basal cell carcinoma of the skin.
- Authors: Hauschild A, Breuninger H, Kaufmann R, Kortmann RD, Klein M, Werner J, Reifenberger J, Dirschka T, Garbe C
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Short German guidelines: basal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Hauschild A, Breuninger H, Kaufmann R, Kortmann RD, Schwipper V, Werner J, Reifenberger J, Dirschka T, Garbe C
- Issue date: 2008 May