Increased melanoma recurrence in patients with multiple primary invasive melanomas
AuthorsGreen, Adèle C
Hughes, M. C. B.
Williams, G. M.
Beesley, V. L.
Smithers, B. M.
AffiliationPopulation Health Department, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Brisbane, Australia; CRUK Manchester Institute and Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGreen AC, Hughes MCB, Williams GM, Malt M, Beesley VL, Khosrotehrani K, et al. Increased melanoma recurrence in patients with multiple primary invasive melanomas. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2021 May.
JournalJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Multiple Primary Melanomas: A Common Occurrence in Western Sweden.
- Authors: Claeson M, Holmström P, Hallberg S, Gillstedt M, Gonzalez H, Wennberg AM, Paoli J
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 9
- [Multiple primary malignant tumors in patients with malignant melanoma of the skin].
- Authors: Landthaler M, Braun-Falco O, Bernreiter F, Hölzel D
- Issue date: 1992 Jan
- Multiple primary melanoma: epidemiological and prognostic implications; analysis of 36 cases.
- Authors: Buljan M, Situm M, Bolanca Z, Zivković MV, Mihić LL
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Adequacy of sentinel node procedure in patients with synchronous primary skin melanoma: report of a patient with five melanomas.
- Authors: Nejc D, Chalubinska J, Piekarski J, Pluta P, Pasz-Walczak G, Kusmierek J, Berner A, Sek P, Bilski A, Durczynski A, Jeziorski A
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Outcomes and Risk Factors in Patients with Multiple Primary Melanomas.
- Authors: Nosrati A, Yu WY, McGuire J, Griffin A, de Souza JR, Singh R, Linos E, Chren MM, Grimes B, Jewell NP, Wei ML
- Issue date: 2019 Jan