Increased melanoma recurrence in patients with multiple primary invasive melanomas
AuthorsGreen, Adèle C
Hughes, M. C. B.
Williams, G. M.
Beesley, V. L.
Smithers, B. M.
AffiliationPopulation Health Department, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Brisbane, Australia; CRUK Manchester Institute and Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGreen AC, Hughes MCB, Williams GM, Malt M, Beesley VL, Khosrotehrani K, et al. Increased melanoma recurrence in patients with multiple primary invasive melanomas. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2021 May.
JournalJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Early detection of melanoma in specialised primary care practice in Australia.
- Authors: Green AC, Pandeya N, Morton S, Simonidis J, Whiteman DC
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Separate Primary Melanomas of the Bulbar Conjunctiva and Eyelid Skin: Clinical Implications of Multiple Primary Melanomas.
- Authors: Jacinto FA, Fisher GH, Espana EM, Leyngold IM, Margo CE
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Distribution of subsequent primary invasive melanomas following a first primary invasive or in situ melanoma Queensland, Australia, 1982-2010.
- Authors: Youlden DR, Youl PH, Soyer HP, Aitken JF, Baade PD
- Issue date: 2014 May
- Comparison of Survival Between Patients With Single vs Multiple Primary Cutaneous Melanomas.
- Authors: El Sharouni MA, Witkamp AJ, Sigurdsson V, van Diest PJ
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 1
- The importance of self-examination in the earliest diagnosis of multiple primary cutaneous melanomas: a report of 47 cases.
- Authors: Manganoni AM, Farisoglio C, Tucci G, Facchetti F, Calzavara Pinton PG
- Issue date: 2007 Nov