Correction to: Factors determining ultra-short-term survival and the commencement of active treatment in high-grade serous ovarian cancer: a case comparison study
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, University of Manchester, St Mary's Hospital, Research Floor, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9WL, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHawarden A, Russell B, Gee ME, Kayali F, Clamp A, Crosbie EJ, et al. Correction to: Factors determining ultra-short-term survival and the commencement of active treatment in high-grade serous ovarian cancer: a case comparison study. BMC Cancer. 2021 May 26;21(1).
- The NER-related gene GTF2H5 predicts survival in high-grade serous ovarian cancer patients.
- Authors: Gayarre J, Kamieniak MM, Cazorla-Jiménez A, Muñoz-Repeto I, Borrego S, García-Donas J, Hernando S, Robles-Díaz L, García-Bueno JM, Ramón Y Cajal T, Hernández-Agudo E, Heredia Soto V, Márquez-Rodas I, Echarri MJ, Lacambra-Calvet C, Sáez R, Cusidó M, Redondo A, Paz-Ares L, Hardisson D, Mendiola M, Palacios J, Benítez J, García MJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Outcomes of Women With High-Grade and Low-Grade Advanced-Stage Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancer.
- Authors: Gockley A, Melamed A, Bregar AJ, Clemmer JT, Birrer M, Schorge JO, Del Carmen MG, Rauh-Hain JA
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- The road to long-term survival: Surgical approach and longitudinal treatments of long-term survivors of advanced-stage serous ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Javellana M, Hoppenot C, Lengyel E
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Characterization of active mitogen-activated protein kinase in ovarian serous carcinomas.
- Authors: Hsu CY, Bristow R, Cha MS, Wang BG, Ho CL, Kurman RJ, Wang TL, Shih IeM
- Issue date: 2004 Oct 1
- [Clinicopathologic study and immunohistochemistry comparison of Pax2, p53 and Ki-67 in low- and high-grade ovarian serous carcinomas].
- Authors: Shen XX, Yu L, Bi R, Yang WT
- Issue date: 2011 Aug