A tailored radiation therapy strategy for older patients with localized bladder cancer not eligible for curative treatment
AffiliationDepartment of Radiation Oncology, Institut Bergonié, Bordeaux, France.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSargos P, Baumann BC, Faye MD, Fonteyne V, Eccles CL. A Tailored Radiation Therapy Strategy for Older Patients With Localized Bladder Cancer Not Eligible for Curative Treatment. International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics. 2021 Jun;110(2):425–8.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- Leukocytosis associated with and localized bladder cancer: resolution with radiation therapy.
- Authors: Georgilis K, Athanassiades P
- Issue date: 1999 May
- Bladder cancer definitive radiation therapy of muscle-invasive bladder cancer. A retrospective analysis of 317 patients.
- Authors: Fosså SD, Waehre H, Aass N, Jacobsen AB, Olsen DR, Ous S
- Issue date: 1993 Nov 15
- Hypofractionated intensity modulated radiation therapy in combined modality treatment for bladder preservation in elderly patients with invasive bladder cancer.
- Authors: Turgeon GA, Souhami L, Cury FL, Faria SL, Duclos M, Sturgeon J, Kassouf W
- Issue date: 2014 Feb 1
- [Radiotherapy of urothelial carcinomas of the urinary bladder].
- Authors: Vacha P, Büttner H, Böhle A, Feyerabend T
- Issue date: 2001 Sep
- Radiation therapy in regionally advanced bladder cancer.
- Authors: Wesson MF
- Issue date: 1992 Nov