Correction: Breast cancer management pathways during the COVID-19 pandemic: outcomes from the UK 'Alert Level 4' phase of the B-MaP-C study
AuthorsDave, R. V.
Taxiarchi, V. P.
Kirkham, J. J.
Camacho, E. M.
Cartlidge, C. W. J.
McIntosh, S. A.
Leff, D. R.
Coles, C. E.
Cutress, R. I.
Kirwan, Cliona C
AffiliationThe Nightingale Breast Cancer Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, M23 9LT, U
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDave RV, Kim B, Courtney A, O’Connell R, Rattay T, et al. Correction: Breast cancer management pathways during the COVID-19 pandemic: outcomes from the UK ‘Alert Level 4’ phase of the B-MaP-C study. Br J Cancer. 2021 Apr 12
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Publisher Correction: Breast cancer management pathways during the COVID-19 pandemic: outcomes from the UK 'Alert Level 4' phase of the B-MaP-C study.
- Authors: Dave RV, Kim B, Courtney A, O'Connell R, Rattay T, Taxiarchi VP, Kirkham JJ, Camacho EM, Fairbrother P, Sharma N, Cartlidge CWJ, Horgan K, McIntosh SA, Leff DR, Vidya R, Potter S, Holcombe C, Copson E, Coles CE, Cutress RI, Gandhi A, Kirwan CC, B-MaP-C study collaborative
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Effect of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Acute Respiratory Care of Hypoxemic Patients With Acute Heart Failure in Japan - A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Authors: Matsue Y, Kinugasa Y, Kitai T, Ohishi S, Yamamoto K, Tsutsui H
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 13
- Breast Cancer Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic Peak in the UK: Operative Outcomes.
- Authors: MacInnes EG, Piper J, Tait C, Waterworth A, Achuthan R, Hogan B, McKenzie S, Turton P, Kim B, Horgan K
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 19
- A practical approach to the management of breast cancer in the COVID-19 era and beyond.
- Authors: Luther A, Agrawal A
- Issue date: 2020
- Maternity services in the UK during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic: a national survey of modifications to standard care.
- Authors: Jardine J, Relph S, Magee LA, von Dadelszen P, Morris E, Ross-Davie M, Draycott T, Khalil A
- Issue date: 2021 Apr