Risks of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma in psoriasis patients after treatment with biologic vs non-biologic systemic therapies
AuthorsMason, K. J.
Burden, A. D.
Kleyn, C. E.
Soliman, M. M.
Green, Adèle C
Griffiths, C. E. M.
Reynolds, N. J.
Ormerod, A. D.
AffiliationDivision of Musculoskeletal and Dermatological Sciences, NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre, The University of Manchester, Manchester, U
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMason KJ, Burden AD, Barker JNWN, Lunt M, Ali H, Kleyn CE, et al. Risks of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma in psoriasis patients after treatment with biologic vs non‐biologic systemic therapies. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2021 May 3
JournalJournal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Risk Among Patients in the Psoriasis Longitudinal Assessment and Registry (PSOLAR)
- Authors: deShazo R, Soltani-Arabshahi R, Krishnasamy S, Langley RG, Kalia S, Ståhle M, Langholff W, Goyal K, Fakharzadeh S, Galindo C, Srivastava B, Krueger G
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 1
- Satisfaction and Awareness of Systemic Psoriasis Treatments: A National Survey Comparing Biologic and Nonbiologic Users.
- Authors: Ighani A, Yu AM, Sandhu VK, Barankin B, Manolson MF
- Issue date: 2019 Mar/Apr
- The journey of adult psoriasis patients towards biologics: past and present - Results from the BioCAPTURE registry.
- Authors: van den Reek JMPA, Seyger MMB, van Lümig PPM, Driessen RJB, Schalkwijk CJM, Berends MAM, van de Kerkhof PCM, de Jong EMGJ
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Treatments for psoriasis and the risk of malignancy.
- Authors: Patel RV, Clark LN, Lebwohl M, Weinberg JM
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Biological therapy for pustular psoriasis: a systematic review.
- Authors: Falto-Aizpurua LA, Martin-Garcia RF, Carrasquillo OY, Nevares-Pomales OW, Sánchez-Flores X, Lorenzo-Rios D
- Issue date: 2020 Mar