Dosimetric predictors of radiotherapy-induced lymphocytopenia in lung cancer
AffiliationMinistry of Health, Colombo, Sri Lanka; Sri Lanka Cancer Research Group, Maharagama, Sri Lanka.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJoseph N, Choudhury A. Dosimetric Predictors of Radiotherapy-Induced Lymphocytopenia in Lung Cancer. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 2021 Feb;16(2):e11–2.
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Post-treatment lymphocytopaenia, integral body dose and overall survival in lung cancer patients treated with radical radiotherapy.
- Authors: Joseph N, McWilliam A, Kennedy J, Haslett K, Mahil J, Gavarraju A, Mistry H, Van Herk M, Faivre-Finn C, Choudhury A
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Dosimetric predictors of radiation-induced lung injury.
- Authors: Marks LB
- Issue date: 2002 Oct 1
- Severe lymphocytopenia and interstitial pneumonia in patients treated with paclitaxel and simultaneous radiotherapy for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Reckzeh B, Merte H, Pflüger KH, Pfab R, Wolf M, Havemann K
- Issue date: 1996 Apr
- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: dosimetric gain and treatment outcome prediction.
- Authors: Berkovic P, Paelinck L, Gulyban A, van Eijkeren M, Surmont V, Lievens Y, Vandecasteele K
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Galectin-1 mediates radiation-related lymphopenia and attenuates NSCLC radiation response.
- Authors: Kuo P, Bratman SV, Shultz DB, von Eyben R, Chan C, Wang Z, Say C, Gupta A, Loo BW Jr, Giaccia AJ, Koong AC, Diehn M, Le QT
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 1