Editorial: Quality of life and side effects management in lung cancer treatment
AffiliationSchool of Nursing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Kowloon, Hong Kong
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMolassiotis A, Yates P, Yorke J. Editorial: Quality of Life and Side Effects Management in Lung Cancer Treatment. Front Oncol. 2021;11:651797.
JournalFrontiers in Oncology
- Relationship between the magnitude of symptoms and the quality of life: a cluster analysis of lung cancer patients in Brazil.
- Authors: Franceschini J, Jardim JR, Fernandes AL, Jamnik S, Santoro IL
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- Pain, fatigue, disturbed sleep and distress comprised a symptom cluster that related to quality of life and functional status of lung cancer surgery patients.
- Authors: Lin S, Chen Y, Yang L, Zhou J
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Symptom clusters and quality of life in breast cancer survivors after cancer treatment in a tertiary hospital in Korea.
- Authors: Nho JH, Kim SR, Park MH, Kweon SS
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Emotional Problems, Quality of Life, and Symptom Burden in Patients With Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Morrison EJ, Novotny PJ, Sloan JA, Yang P, Patten CA, Ruddy KJ, Clark MM
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- The Effects of Acupressure on Quality of Life and Dyspnea in Lung Cancer: A Randomized, Controlled Trial.
- Authors: Doğan N, Taşcı S
- Issue date: 2020 Jan