Editorial: Quality of life and side effects management in lung cancer treatment
AffiliationSchool of Nursing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Kowloon, Hong Kong
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMolassiotis A, Yates P, Yorke J. Editorial: Quality of Life and Side Effects Management in Lung Cancer Treatment. Front Oncol. 2021;11:651797.
JournalFrontiers in Oncology
- Pain, fatigue, disturbed sleep and distress comprised a symptom cluster that related to quality of life and functional status of lung cancer surgery patients.
- Authors: Lin S, Chen Y, Yang L, Zhou J
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Symptom clusters and quality of life in breast cancer survivors after cancer treatment in a tertiary hospital in Korea.
- Authors: Nho JH, Kim SR, Park MH, Kweon SS
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Increasing stringency in symptom cluster research: a methodological exploration of symptom clusters in patients with inoperable lung cancer.
- Authors: Henoch I, Ploner A, Tishelman C
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Improving the quality of lung cancer care in Ontario: the lung cancer disease pathway initiative.
- Authors: Evans WK, Ung YC, Assouad N, Chyjek A, Sawka C
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Symptom clusters in patients with lung cancer: a literature review.
- Authors: Chen E, Nguyen J, Cramarossa G, Khan L, Leung A, Lutz S, Chow E
- Issue date: 2011 Aug