Characteristics and skin cancer risk of psoriasis patients with a history of skin cancer in BADBIR
AuthorsMason, K. J.
Burden, A. D.
Kleyn, C. E.
Soliman, M. M.
Green, Adele C
Griffiths, C. E. M.
Reynolds, N. J.
Ormerod, A. D.
AffiliationDivision of Musculoskeletal and Dermatological Sciences, NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Centre, The University of Manchester, Mancheste
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMason KJ, Burden AD, Barker J, Lunt M, Ali H, Kleyn CE, et al. Characteristics and skin cancer risk of psoriasis patients with a history of skin cancer in BADBIR. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2021.
JournalJournal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Risk Among Patients in the Psoriasis Longitudinal Assessment and Registry (PSOLAR)
- Authors: deShazo R, Soltani-Arabshahi R, Krishnasamy S, Langley RG, Kalia S, Ståhle M, Langholff W, Goyal K, Fakharzadeh S, Galindo C, Srivastava B, Krueger G
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 1
- The risk of squamous cell and basal cell cancer associated with psoralen and ultraviolet A therapy: a 30-year prospective study.
- Authors: Stern RS, PUVA Follow-Up Study.
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Risks of different skin tumour combinations after a first melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma in Dutch population-based cohorts: 1989-2009.
- Authors: van der Leest RJT, Hollestein LM, Liu L, Nijsten T, de Vries E
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Risk of basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers after ionizing radiation therapy. For The Skin Cancer Prevention Study Group.
- Authors: Karagas MR, McDonald JA, Greenberg ER, Stukel TA, Weiss JE, Baron JA, Stevens MM
- Issue date: 1996 Dec 18
- Aspirin and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug use and keratinocyte cancers: a large population-based cohort study of skin cancer in Australia.
- Authors: Pandeya N, Olsen CM, Thompson BS, Dusingize JC, Neale RE, Green AC, Whiteman DC, QSkin Study.
- Issue date: 2019 Oct