Corrigendum to 'Considerations for the treatment of oesophageal cancer with radiotherapy during the COVID-19 pandemic' [Clin Oncol 32 (2020) 354-357]
AffiliationSchool of Molecular & Cellular Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJones CM, Hawkins M, Mukherjee S, Radhakrishna G, Crosby T. Corrigendum to Considerations for the Treatment of Oesophageal Cancer with Radiotherapy During the COVID-19 Pandemic [Clin Oncol 32 (2020) 354-357]. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2021.
- Corrigendum to "Treatment of Breast and Prostate Cancer by Hypofractionated Radiotherapy: Potential Risks and Benefits" [Clin Oncol 27 (7) (2015) 420-426].
- Authors: Ray KJ, Sibson NR, Kiltie AE
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Systematic review of LHRH agonists for the adjuvant treatment of early breast cancer.
- Authors: Sharma R, Beith J, Hamilton A
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Checkpoint inhibitors: the new treatment paradigm for urothelial bladder cancer.
- Authors: Katz H, Wassie E, Alsharedi M
- Issue date: 2017 Sep 1
- Considerations for the Treatment of Oesophageal Cancer With Radiotherapy During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Authors: Jones CM, Hawkins M, Mukherjee S, Radhakrishna G, Crosby T
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Successful maintenance of process and outcomes for oesophageal cancer surgery in Ireland during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Bolger JC, Donlon NE, Butt W, Neary C, Al Azzawi M, Brett O, King S, Downey E, Arumugasamy M, Murphy T, Robb WB, Collins CG, Carroll PA, Donohoe CL, Ravi N, Reynolds JV
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 16