Results of a national UK physician reported survey of COVID-19 infection in patients with a myeloproliferative neoplasm
AuthorsSalisbury, R. A.
Godfrey, A. L.
Teh, C. H.
McMullin, M. F.
Somervaille, Tim C P
Mead, A. J.
Innes, A. J.
AffiliationNIHR Biomedical Research Centre and MRC Molecular Haematology Unit, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSalisbury RA, Curto-Garcia N, O'Sullivan J, Chen F, Polzella P, Godfrey AL, et al. Results of a national UK physician reported survey of COVID-19 infection in patients with a myeloproliferative neoplasm. Leukemia. 2021:1-7.
- Maternity services in the UK during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic: a national survey of modifications to standard care.
- Authors: Jardine J, Relph S, Magee LA, von Dadelszen P, Morris E, Ross-Davie M, Draycott T, Khalil A
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- [Analysis of the MPN Landmark survey for impact and perceptions of treatment goals among Chinese physicians and myeloproliferative neoplasm patients].
- Authors: Xu ZF, Xiao ZJ
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 14
- Being a Myeloproliferative Patient in COVID-19 Era: The Mytico Study.
- Authors: Cavalca F, Renso R, Zambrotta GPM, Gambacorti-Passerini C, Elli EM
- Issue date: 2021
- Differences in treatment goals and perception of symptom burden between patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs) and hematologists/oncologists in the United States: Findings from the MPN Landmark survey.
- Authors: Mesa RA, Miller CB, Thyne M, Mangan J, Goldberger S, Fazal S, Ma X, Wilson W, Paranagama DC, Dubinski DG, Naim A, Parasuraman S, Boyle J, Mascarenhas JO
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 1
- Personal protective equipment and infection prevention and control: a national survey of UK medical students and interim foundation doctors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Norton EJ, Georgiou I, Fung A, Nazari A, Bandyopadhyay S, Saunders KEA
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 12