Reduced dose and volume elective nodal radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: challenging the paradigm
AuthorsThomson, David J
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThomson DJ. Reduced Dose and Volume Elective Nodal Radiation Therapy for Head and Neck Cancer: Challenging the Paradigm. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2021;109(4):941-3.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- Elective unilateral nodal irradiation in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: A paradigm shift.
- Authors: Al-Mamgani A, Verheij M, van den Brekel MWM
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Single-Arm Phase 2 Trial of Elective Nodal Dose Reduction for Patients With Locoregionally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
- Authors: Maguire PD, Neal CR, Hardy SM, Schreiber AM
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 1
- Can radiological changes in lymph node volume during treatment predict success of radiation therapy in patients with locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma?
- Authors: Mishra S, Hammond A, Read N, Venkatesan V, Winquist E, Nichols A, Warner A, Palma D
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Uniform FDG-PET guided GRAdient Dose prEscription to reduce late Radiation Toxicity (UPGRADE-RT): study protocol for a randomized clinical trial with dose reduction to the elective neck in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Authors: van den Bosch S, Dijkema T, Kunze-Busch MC, Terhaard CH, Raaijmakers CP, Doornaert PA, Hoebers FJ, Vergeer MR, Kreike B, Wijers OB, Oyen WJ, Kaanders JH
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 21
- <sup>18</sup>F-FDG-PET/CT-based treatment planning for definitive (chemo)radiotherapy in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma improves regional control and survival.
- Authors: van den Bosch S, Doornaert PAH, Dijkema T, Zwijnenburg EM, Verhoef LCG, Hoeben BAW, Kasperts N, Smid EJ, Terhaard CHJ, Kaanders JHAM
- Issue date: 2020 Jan