Reduced dose and volume elective nodal radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: challenging the paradigm
AuthorsThomson, David J
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThomson DJ. Reduced Dose and Volume Elective Nodal Radiation Therapy for Head and Neck Cancer: Challenging the Paradigm. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2021;109(4):941-3.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- Implications of improved diagnostic imaging of small nodal metastases in head and neck cancer: Radiotherapy target volume transformation and dose de-escalation.
- Authors: van den Bosch S, Vogel WV, Raaijmakers CP, Dijkema T, Terhaard CHJ, Al-Mamgani A, Kaanders JHAM
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Uniform FDG-PET guided GRAdient Dose prEscription to reduce late Radiation Toxicity (UPGRADE-RT): study protocol for a randomized clinical trial with dose reduction to the elective neck in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Authors: van den Bosch S, Dijkema T, Kunze-Busch MC, Terhaard CH, Raaijmakers CP, Doornaert PA, Hoebers FJ, Vergeer MR, Kreike B, Wijers OB, Oyen WJ, Kaanders JH
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 21
- Prospective Phase 2 Study of Radiation Therapy Dose and Volume De-escalation for Elective Neck Treatment of Oropharyngeal and Laryngeal Cancer.
- Authors: Sher DJ, Pham NL, Shah JL, Sen N, Williams KA, Subramaniam RM, Moore W, Chorley R, Ahn C, Khan SM
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 15
- Nodal volume as a prognostic factor in locally advanced head and neck cancer: Identifying candidates for elective neck dissection after chemoradiation with IGRT from a single institutional prospective series from the Indian subcontinent.
- Authors: Dua B, Chufal KS, Bhatnagar A, Thakwani A
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Patterns of Failure After Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Unknown Primary: Implication of Elective Nodal and Mucosal Dose Coverage.
- Authors: Kamal M, Mohamed ASR, Fuller CD, Sturgis EM, Johnson FM, Morrison WH, Gunn GB, Hutcheson KA, Phan J, Volpe S, Ng SP, Phan J, Cardenas C, Ferrarotto R, Frank SJ, Rosenthal DI, Garden AS
- Issue date: 2020 Sep-Oct