AffiliationCancer Research UK Manchester Institute Cancer Biomarker Centre, University of Manchester, Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn this issue of Cancer Cell, Gay et al. describe a molecular classification of small cell lung cancers and extend prior studies that highlight the potential for personalized treatments. Notably, they identify a new "inflamed" subtype that may emerge following acquired chemoresistance but which may become more susceptible to immunotherapy.
CitationFrese KK, Simpson KL, Dive C. Small cell lung cancer enters the era of precision medicine. Cancer Cell. 2021;39(3):297-9.
- A personalized treatment for lung cancer: molecular pathways, targeted therapies, and genomic characterization.
- Authors: Hensing T, Chawla A, Batra R, Salgia R
- Issue date: 2014
- [Immuno-checkpoint inhibitor resistance and strategy in lung cancer].
- Authors: Jiang WR, Fang LP, Chang N, Zhang J
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 12
- Lung cancer in the era of precision medicine.
- Authors: Politi K, Herbst RS
- Issue date: 2015 May 15
- [Challenge of gene-based personalized lung cancer medicine].
- Authors: Seki Y, Kohno T
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Personalized chemotherapy of lung cancer: What the radiologist should know.
- Authors: Ferretti GR, Reymond E, Delouche A, Sakhri L, Jankowski A, Moro-Sibilot D, Lantuejoul S, Toffart AC
- Issue date: 2016 Mar