AffiliationCancer Research UK Manchester Institute Cancer Biomarker Centre, University of Manchester, Manchester,
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn this issue of Cancer Cell, Gay et al. describe a molecular classification of small cell lung cancers and extend prior studies that highlight the potential for personalized treatments. Notably, they identify a new "inflamed" subtype that may emerge following acquired chemoresistance but which may become more susceptible to immunotherapy.
CitationFrese KK, Simpson KL, Dive C. Small cell lung cancer enters the era of precision medicine. Cancer Cell. 2021;39(3):297-9.
- Management of non-small cell lung cancer in the era of personalized medicine.
- Authors: Rocco G, Morabito A, Leone A, Muto P, Fiore F, Budillon A
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Personalized chemotherapy of lung cancer: What the radiologist should know.
- Authors: Ferretti GR, Reymond E, Delouche A, Sakhri L, Jankowski A, Moro-Sibilot D, Lantuejoul S, Toffart AC
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Chemotherapy remains an essential element of personalized care for persons with lung cancers.
- Authors: Hellmann MD, Li BT, Chaft JE, Kris MG
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in the Era of Personalized Medicine: Molecular Tests that Matter.
- Authors: Del Prete C, Azzoli CG
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 1
- Surgery for NSCLC in the era of personalized medicine.
- Authors: Mitsudomi T, Suda K, Yatabe Y
- Issue date: 2013 Apr