Correction to: the impact of COVID-19 on interventional radiology services in the UK
AffiliationDepartment of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Leeds, LS9 7TF, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationZhong J, Datta A, Gordon T, Adams S, Guo T, Abdelaziz M, et al. Correction to: The Impact of COVID-19 on Interventional Radiology Services in the UK. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2021:1-2.
JournalCardiovascular and Interventrional Radiolology
- Chinese Society of Interventional Radiology Expert Consensus on the prevention and control of COVID-19 in interventional radiology procedures (first edition).
- Authors: Zhu Y, He Y, Wang Z, Jin Z, Zheng C, Sun G, Shi H, Li H, Li X, Xiang H, Lu L, Zhou S, Li T, Li X, Zhu H, Huang M, Duan F, Shao H, An T, Cheng Y, Chinese Society of Interventional Radiology.
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Interventional radiology workflow during the COVID-19 pandemic: recommendations of the Swiss Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Authors: Qanadli SD, Zech CJ, Monnard E, Binkert C, Denys A, Pfammater T
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 20
- The Canadian Association for Interventional Radiology (CAIR) and Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR) Guidelines for Interventional Radiology Procedures for Patients With Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19.
- Authors: Mujoomdar A, Graham T, Baerlocher MO, Soulez G
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Response of UK interventional radiologists to the COVID-19 pandemic - survey findings.
- Authors: Rostampour S, Cleveland T, White H, Haslam P, McCafferty I, Hamady M
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 26
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology Case Volume and Education in the Age of Pandemics: Impact Analysis and Potential Future Directions.
- Authors: Gabr AM, Li N, Schenning RC, Elbarbary A, Anderson JC, Kaufman JA, Farsad K
- Issue date: 2020 Oct