Correction to: the impact of COVID-19 on interventional radiology services in the UK
AffiliationDepartment of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Leeds, LS9 7TF, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationZhong J, Datta A, Gordon T, Adams S, Guo T, Abdelaziz M, et al. Correction to: The Impact of COVID-19 on Interventional Radiology Services in the UK. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2021:1-2.
JournalCardiovascular and Interventrional Radiolology
- Overall Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Interventional Radiology Services: A Canadian Perspective.
- Authors: Patel NR, El-Karim GA, Mujoomdar A, Mafeld S, Jaberi A, Kachura JR, Tan KT, Oreopoulos GD
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 30
- Re: The Impact of COVID-19 on Interventional Radiology Services In the UK : Is There an Opportunity for Service Development in Interventional Oncology?
- Authors: Shaida N, Alexander A
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 22
- Chinese Society of Interventional Radiology Expert Consensus on the prevention and control of COVID-19 in interventional radiology procedures (first edition).
- Authors: Zhu Y, He Y, Wang Z, Jin Z, Zheng C, Sun G, Shi H, Li H, Li X, Xiang H, Lu L, Zhou S, Li T, Li X, Zhu H, Huang M, Duan F, Shao H, An T, Cheng Y, Chinese Society of Interventional Radiology.
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Interventional radiology workflow during the COVID-19 pandemic: recommendations of the Swiss Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Authors: Qanadli SD, Zech CJ, Monnard E, Binkert C, Denys A, Pfammater T
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 20
- The Canadian Association for Interventional Radiology (CAIR) and Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR) Guidelines for Interventional Radiology Procedures for Patients With Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19.
- Authors: Mujoomdar A, Graham T, Baerlocher MO, Soulez G
- Issue date: 2020 Nov