AffiliationBarts Cancer Institute, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK; Gender Identity Clinic, The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBerner AM, Webster R, Hughes DJ, Tharmalingam H, Saunders DJ. Education to Improve Cancer Care for LGBTQ+ Patients in the UK. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020.
- Is the Lack of Specific Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer/Questioning (LGBTQ) Health Care Education in Medical School a Cause for Concern? Evidence From a Survey of Knowledge and Practice Among UK Medical Students.
- Authors: Parameshwaran V, Cockbain BC, Hillyard M, Price JR
- Issue date: 2017
- An evaluation of self-perceived knowledge, attitudes and behaviours of UK oncologists about LGBTQ+ patients with cancer.
- Authors: Berner AM, Hughes DJ, Tharmalingam H, Baker T, Heyworth B, Banerjee S, Saunders D
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- National Survey of Oncologists at National Cancer Institute-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers: Attitudes, Knowledge, and Practice Behaviors About LGBTQ Patients With Cancer.
- Authors: Schabath MB, Blackburn CA, Sutter ME, Kanetsky PA, Vadaparampil ST, Simmons VN, Sanchez JA, Sutton SK, Quinn GP
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 1
- 'That would have been beneficial': LGBTQ education for home-care service providers.
- Authors: Daley A, MacDonnell JA
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Interactive Session for Residents and Medical Students on Dermatologic Care for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Patients.
- Authors: Barrett DL, Supapannachart KJ, Caleon RL, Ragmanauskaite L, McCleskey P, Yeung H
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 21