Developing and evaluating a pathway for screening and treatment of depression in patients with head and neck cancer
AffiliationDerbyshire Community Health Services Foundation Trust, Cavendish Hospital, Manchester Road, Buxton SK17 6TE,
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWaltho A, Thomson D, Pattison R, Woolley J, Hawthorn T. Developing and evaluating a pathway for screening and treatment of depression in patients with head and neck cancer. J Psychosom Res. 2020;141:110346.
JournalJournal of Psychosomatic Research
- Motives that head and neck cancer patients have for contacting a specialist nurse - an empirical study.
- Authors: Salander P, Isaksson J, Granström B, Laurell G
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- A study to evaluate nurse-led on-treatment review for patients undergoing radiotherapy for head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Wells M, Donnan PT, Sharp L, Ackland C, Fletcher J, Dewar JA
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- The clinical nurse specialist's role in head and neck cancer care: United Kingdom National Multidisciplinary Guidelines.
- Authors: Dempsey L, Orr S, Lane S, Scott A
- Issue date: 2016 May
- A Distress Thermometer Intervention for Patients With Head and Neck Cancer .
- Authors: van der Meulen IC, May AM, Koole R, Ros WJG
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 1
- Stepped care targeting psychological distress in head and neck and lung cancer patients: a randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Krebber AM, Leemans CR, de Bree R, van Straten A, Smit F, Smit EF, Becker A, Eeckhout GM, Beekman AT, Cuijpers P, Verdonck-de Leeuw IM
- Issue date: 2012 May 10