Optimal timing for COVID-19 vaccination in oncology patients receiving chemotherapy?
AffiliationNorthern Centre for Cancer Care, The Newcastle Hospital Foundation Trust, High Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSudan A, Iype R, Kelly C, Iqbal MS. Optimal Timing for COVID-19 Vaccination in Oncology Patients Receiving Chemotherapy? Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020.
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccination for adolescents and young adult patients treated at a specialist pediatric oncology unit.
- Authors: Nigro O, Sironi G, Bergamaschi L, Gattuso G, Puma N, Livellara V, Chiaravalli S, Ferrari A, Massimino M
- Issue date: 2021 Oct
- An Open Letter: COVID-19 and Cancer.
- Authors: Printz C
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 15
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccines for all but a single dose for COVID-19 survivors.
- Authors: Frieman M, Harris AD, Herati RS, Krammer F, Mantovani A, Rescigno M, Sajadi MM, Simon V
- Issue date: 2021 Jun
- COVID-19 vaccination in haematology services.
- Authors: The Lancet Haematology
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- The world's largest COVID-19 vaccination campaign.
- Authors: Bagcchi S
- Issue date: 2021 Mar