Optimal timing for COVID-19 vaccination in oncology patients receiving chemotherapy?
AffiliationNorthern Centre for Cancer Care, The Newcastle Hospital Foundation Trust, High Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSudan A, Iype R, Kelly C, Iqbal MS. Optimal Timing for COVID-19 Vaccination in Oncology Patients Receiving Chemotherapy? Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020.
- Influenza vaccination in adult patients with solid tumours treated with chemotherapy.
- Authors: Vollaard A, Schreuder I, Slok-Raijmakers L, Opstelten W, Rimmelzwaan G, Gelderblom H
- Issue date: 2017 May
- Influenza vaccination in children being treated with chemotherapy for cancer.
- Authors: Goossen GM, Kremer LC, van de Wetering MD
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 1
- Optimal timing of influenza vaccination during 3-week cytotoxic chemotherapy cycles.
- Authors: Keam B, Kim MK, Choi Y, Choi SJ, Choe PG, Lee KH, Kim TM, Kim TY, Oh DY, Kim DW, Im SA, Kim NJ, Heo DS, Park WB, Oh MD
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 1
- Vaccination for seasonal influenza in patients with cancer: recommendations of the Italian Society of Medical Oncology (AIOM).
- Authors: Pedrazzoli P, Baldanti F, Donatelli I, Castrucci MR, Puglisi F, Silvestris N, Cinieri S, Italian Society of Medical Oncology.
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- COVID-19 in cancer patients on systemic anti-cancer therapies: outcomes from the CAPITOL (COVID-19 Cancer PatIenT Outcomes in North London) cohort study.
- Authors: Crolley VE, Hanna D, Joharatnam-Hogan N, Chopra N, Bamac E, Desai M, Lam YC, Dipro S, Kanani R, Benson J, Wilson W, Fox TA, Shiu KK, Forster M, Bridgewater J, Hochhauser D, Khan K
- Issue date: 2020