Optimal timing for COVID-19 vaccination in oncology patients receiving chemotherapy?
AffiliationNorthern Centre for Cancer Care, The Newcastle Hospital Foundation Trust, High Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSudan A, Iype R, Kelly C, Iqbal MS. Optimal Timing for COVID-19 Vaccination in Oncology Patients Receiving Chemotherapy? Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020.
- COVID-19 vaccination in haematology services.
- Authors: The Lancet Haematology
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- The world's largest COVID-19 vaccination campaign.
- Authors: Bagcchi S
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Status of vaccine development for COVID-19.
- Authors: Mendes A
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 2
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Preparing for Vaccination in the Context of Clinical Oncology Care.
- Authors: Carr E
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 1
- An Open Letter: COVID-19 and Cancer.
- Authors: Printz C
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 15