SARS-CoV-2 screening for asymptomatic health care workers in UK stem cell transplant units
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBloor AJC, Dignan FL, Lee J, Orchard KH. SARS-CoV-2 screening for asymptomatic health care workers in UK stem cell transplant units. Br J Haematol. 2020.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Mass testing for covid-19 in the UK.
- Authors: Gill M, Gray M
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 16
- Proactive screening approach for SARS-CoV-2 among healthcare workers.
- Authors: Oster Y, Wolf DG, Olshtain-Pops K, Rotstein Z, Schwartz C, Benenson S
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies in the current COVID-19 pandemic amongst co-workers at a UK renal transplant centre.
- Authors: Black JT, Haroon U, Barnes SC, Mayaleh S, Bagul A
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection after Vaccination in Health Care Workers in California.
- Authors: Keehner J, Horton LE, Pfeffer MA, Longhurst CA, Schooley RT, Currier JS, Abeles SR, Torriani FJ
- Issue date: 2021 May 6
- COVID-19 screening of asymptomatic patients admitted through emergency departments in Alberta: a prospective quality-improvement study.
- Authors: Ravani P, Saxinger L, Chandran U, Fonseca K, Murphy S, Lang E, McDougall L, Manns B
- Issue date: 2020 Oct-Dec