SARS-CoV-2 screening for asymptomatic health care workers in UK stem cell transplant units
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBloor AJC, Dignan FL, Lee J, Orchard KH. SARS-CoV-2 screening for asymptomatic health care workers in UK stem cell transplant units. Br J Haematol. 2020.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Mass testing for covid-19 in the UK.
- Authors: Gill M, Gray M
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 16
- Proactive screening approach for SARS-CoV-2 among healthcare workers.
- Authors: Oster Y, Wolf DG, Olshtain-Pops K, Rotstein Z, Schwartz C, Benenson S
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies in the current COVID-19 pandemic amongst co-workers at a UK renal transplant centre.
- Authors: Black JT, Haroon U, Barnes SC, Mayaleh S, Bagul A
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Successful Implementation of Routine SARS-CoV-2 Screening in Children With Cancer and Their Parents During the Pandemic in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Odeleye E, Friar S, Bate J
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 1
- Screening of healthcare workers for SARS-CoV-2 highlights the role of asymptomatic carriage in COVID-19 transmission.
- Authors: Rivett L, Sridhar S, Sparkes D, Routledge M, Jones NK, Forrest S, Young J, Pereira-Dias J, Hamilton WL, Ferris M, Torok ME, Meredith L, CITIID-NIHR COVID-19 BioResource Collaboration., Curran MD, Fuller S, Chaudhry A, Shaw A, Samworth RJ, Bradley JR, Dougan G, Smith KG, Lehner PJ, Matheson NJ, Wright G, Goodfellow IG, Baker S, Weekes MP
- Issue date: 2020 May 11