SARS-CoV-2 screening for asymptomatic health care workers in UK stem cell transplant units
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBloor AJC, Dignan FL, Lee J, Orchard KH. SARS-CoV-2 screening for asymptomatic health care workers in UK stem cell transplant units. Br J Haematol. 2020.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Universal COVID-19 screening of 4040 health care workers in a resource-limited setting: an Egyptian pilot model in a university with 12 public hospitals and medical centers.
- Authors: Mostafa A, Kandil S, El-Sayed MH, Girgis S, Hafez H, Yosef M, Saber S, Ezzelarab H, Ramadan M, Afifi I, Hassan F, Elsayed S, Reda A, Fattuh D, Mahmoud A, Mansour A, Sabry M, Habeb P, Ebeid FS, Saleh A, Mansour O, Omar A, El-Meteini M
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 3
- Mass testing for covid-19 in the UK.
- Authors: Gill M, Gray M
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 16
- Successful Implementation of Routine SARS-CoV-2 Screening in Children With Cancer and Their Parents During the Pandemic in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Odeleye E, Friar S, Bate J
- Issue date: 2021 Oct 1
- Seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies in the current COVID-19 pandemic amongst co-workers at a UK renal transplant centre.
- Authors: Black JT, Haroon U, Barnes SC, Mayaleh S, Bagul A
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection after Vaccination in Health Care Workers in California.
- Authors: Keehner J, Horton LE, Pfeffer MA, Longhurst CA, Schooley RT, Currier JS, Abeles SR, Torriani FJ
- Issue date: 2021 May 6