Evaluation of clinician contouring for pancreatic stereotactic ablative radiotherapy during a contouring workshop organised by the Royal College of Radiologists
AffiliationUniversity of Leeds, Leeds, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSlevin F, Beasley M, Speight R, Lilley J, Murray L, Hawkins M, et al. Evaluation of Clinician Contouring for Pancreatic Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy During a Contouring Workshop Organised by the Royal College of Radiologists. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020.
TypeMeetings and Proceedings
- Restricted bowel loop contouring: Improving efficiency in radiotherapy contouring for abdomino-pelvic Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy (SABR).
- Authors: Clarke E, Howells R, Beasley M, Murray L
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- An Evaluation Report on Radiotherapy Contouring Workshops During the Royal College of Radiologists' Annual Meeting 2018.
- Authors: Iqbal MS, Hothi A, Evans ES, Gilson D, Laws K, Saleem W, Salem A, Soh FY, Woolf D, Radhakrishna G
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Contouring experiences amongst Australian, New Zealand and Singaporean radiation oncology trainees. Is it enough? What next?
- Authors: Leung J, Lehman M
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Tumor response on CT following hypofractionated stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy for small hypervascular hepatocellular carcinoma with cirrhosis.
- Authors: Sanuki N, Takeda A, Mizuno T, Oku Y, Eriguchi T, Iwabuchi S, Kunieda E
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Feasibility and reproducibility of substituting oral contrast with water for duodenal volume delineation in patients undergoing pancreatic stereotactic body radiotherapy.
- Authors: Wu G, Verma V, Haefner MF, Li S, Lin C
- Issue date: 2017 Aug