Reply to Comment on 'The UK consensus position on the treatment of pancreatic cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic'
AuthorsJones, C. M.
Jamieson, N. B.
Palmer, D. H.
Valle, Juan W
Hawkins, M. A.
AffiliationFaculty of Biological Sciences, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJones CM, Radhakrishna G, Aitken K, Bridgewater J, Corrie P, Eatock M, et al. Reply to Comment on The UK consensus position on the treatment of pancreatic cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic. Br J Cancer. 2020.
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
TypeMeetings and Proceedings
- Comment on "Considerations for the treatment of pancreatic cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic: the UK consensus position".
- Authors: Arshad A, Dennison A, Taylor MA, Cook A, Primrose JN
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Considerations for the treatment of pancreatic cancer during the COVID-19 pandemic: the UK consensus position.
- Authors: Jones CM, Radhakrishna G, Aitken K, Bridgewater J, Corrie P, Eatock M, Goody R, Ghaneh P, Good J, Grose D, Holyoake D, Hunt A, Jamieson NB, Palmer DH, Soonawalla Z, Valle JW, Hawkins MA, Mukherjee S
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Authors' reply re: Maternity services in the UK during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic: a national survey of modifications to standard care.
- Authors: Relph S, Jardine J, Magee LA, von Dadelszen P, Morris E, Ross-Davie M, Draycott T, Khalil A
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- COVID-19 infection in patients following hepato-pancreatico-biliary intervention: An early experience.
- Authors: Doran SLF, Patel PH, Chaudry A, Pollok JM, Kumar S, Bhogal RH
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Lung cancer control in the UK hit badly by COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Gourd E
- Issue date: 2020 Dec