Stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy for locally advanced unresectable pancreatic cancer: current views of the public and professionals
Barker, Claire L
AffiliationThe Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBrocklehurst A, Barker CL, Mukherjee S, Aitken K, Macdonald C, Lakey A, et al. Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy for Locally Advanced Unresectable Pancreatic Cancer: Current Views of the Public and Professionals. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2020.
TypeMeetings and Proceedings
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy using CyberKnife for locally advanced unresectable and metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Su TS, Liang P, Lu HZ, Liang JN, Liu JM, Zhou Y, Gao YC, Tang MY
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 14
- Radiotherapy for locally advanced pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Buss EJ, Kachnic LA, Horowitz DP
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 23
- Hypofractionated ablative radiotherapy for locally advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Crane CH
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy in the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
- Authors: Trakul N, Koong AC, Chang DT
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Can Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Be a Viable and Efficient Therapeutic Option for Unresectable Locally Advanced Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma? Results of a Phase 2 Study.
- Authors: Comito T, Cozzi L, Clerici E, Franzese C, Tozzi A, Iftode C, Navarria P, D'Agostino G, Rimassa L, Carnaghi C, Personeni N, Tronconi MC, De Rose F, Franceschini D, Ascolese AM, Fogliata A, Tomatis S, Santoro A, Zerbi A, Scorsetti M
- Issue date: 2017 Jun